US Level 20 10v10 - Dec. 11th (Cancelled)

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
This date is cancelled. Will be making another one for the 18th.

Last edited:
Ally lock, you not going to be around on the 4th burg?
I just don't think they should be a every week thing, just so people don't get burnt out.

As much as I would love for it to be every weekend, when I did these in the past people started losing interest.

should just have it every weekend imo. Only decent thing that's going on in the bracket. You can sign me up on rogue if you want.

Ye I agree, we nearly have half the signups and i could guarantee 2-3 more ppl. I assume most people who already signed up could possibly make it dec 4. The burnout happens because it's generally the same people playing the same classes / team. But so far we have actually had quite a diverse number of individual players. Between 2 scheduled events we had about 28 different players play. That's out of a base 40 different players. Also the meta became dry. Currently it's the start of legion and the new meta is still barely developed at all. Not to mention the state of pugs, making everyone seek competitive play. If you don't set a game for next Sunday for whatever reason, I'll lead it. I believe most people believe this

Ye I agree, we nearly have half the signups and i could guarantee 2-3 more ppl. I assume most people who already signed up could possibly make it dec 4. The burnout happens because it's generally the same people playing the same classes / team. But so far we have actually had quite a diverse number of individual players. Between 2 scheduled events we had about 28 different players play. That's out of a base 40 different players. Also the meta became dry. Currently it's the start of legion and the new meta is still barely developed at all. Not to mention the state of pugs, making everyone seek competitive play. If you don't set a game for next Sunday for whatever reason, I'll lead it. I believe most people believe this
We can try it then. I'll make the new thread tomorrow for sign ups.

Take me off this list I wont play with retards (khar)who say random shit and suck at the game

Last edited:
Take me off this list I wont play with retards who say random shit and suck at the game

So much hate in this one incomplete sentence.

I feel like you were the priest farming our mage that was sitting afk in a corner while your team died. (ponder that)

Take me off this list I wont play with retards who say random shit and suck at the game
Retards? Weren't you in our GY farming the mage that was sitting out since Albino didn't get in?

Retards? Weren't you in our GY farming the mage that was sitting out since Albino didn't get in?
If he didn't want to get farmed he should have just left the game I was killing time that bg didn't even matter because it was 8v9, albino wasn't the only one missing

So much hate in this one incomplete sentence.

I feel like you were the priest farming our mage that was sitting afk in a corner while your team died. (ponder that)
how about you ponder these nuts we were missing another player and my team was dying even with me there I was ready for a efc push which came at a snail pace

Users who are viewing this thread