US Level 20 10v10 - Dec. 11th (Cancelled)

how about you ponder these nuts we were missing another player and my team was dying even with me there I was ready for a efc push which came at a snail pace

how delusional can you be? being in their GY while we're contained does nothing of benefit for the team. maybe you should learn WSG.

If he didn't want to get farmed he should have just left the game I was killing time that bg didn't even matter because it was 8v9, albino wasn't the only one missing
Watergun sat out too. So 8v8. 8v7 with you derping.

how delusional can you be? being in their GY while we're contained does nothing of benefit for the team. maybe you should learn WSG.
get good use schism so you can carry bad dps players like I do instead of talking out of your ass im the last person in both brackets who needs to learn wsg sit down scrub you cant do what I do so ur mad and would rather talk bad about me for no reason instead of trying to cooperate and win

how about you ponder these nuts we were missing another player and my team was dying even with me there I was ready for a efc push which came at a snail pace

The only nuts I see are the nuts on your chin. You sat there while your team was struggling in mid. 8v8 by the way since the mage was afk due to your team having issues.

get good use schism so you can carry bad dps players like I do instead of talking out of your ass im the last person in both brackets who needs to learn wsg sit down scrub you cant do what I do so ur mad and would rather talk bad about me for no reason instead of trying to cooperate and win

Please use some correct grammar. Thank you for correcting this hard to read rage quit crap you post. Did hooked on phonics work for you? Answer: No, Hooked on Phonics didn't work for you.

btw me being in gy doesn't mean anything if my team can find me and I can find my team... that specific match we had the firepower to move around clearly if I can hold off half their team by myself over at the hut by our gy we have the power, bads will be bads

btw me being in gy doesn't mean anything if my team can find me and I can find my team... that specific match we had the firepower to move around clearly if I can hold off half their team by myself over at the hut by our gy we have the power, bads will be bads

Kid with bad grammar; go away. You will be welcomed some other day. Please refrain from thinking you're best. Just by that game alone I would careless if you ever play again.

nobody can match my moves I shake entire teams i dot the ones who thought they were safe I kill the ones who need to be killed based on positioning and save people when they thought 100% they would see their graveyard I grab flag+kill efc/return flag I do it all and im doing it in 10-19 now too its gr8 to be me id hate to be you @kahr @SharkShark @Burg

stay small bads maybe one day you too will move like me and do what I do

nobody can match my moves I shake entire teams i dot the ones who thought they were safe I kill the ones who need to be killed based on positioning and save people when they thought 100% they would see their graveyard I grab flag+kill efc/return flag I do it all and im doing it in 10-19 now too its gr8 to be me id hate to be you @kahr @SharkShark @Burg
I'm not doubting you killer. Im r1 in my own mind as well! :D

When you realize you forgot how to spell and use proper grammar. You did nothing productive that game. Just hide and watch (kill the mage that is sitting out because your team has some unfortunate issues).

stay small bads maybe one day you too will move like me and do what I do

Clutch skills above graveyard, RIP.

@Voc idc how good you are. Idc how bad you are. If you signup for 10v10s you know its going to be a game about teamwork. I love doing my own thing too and love making plays to showcase what I can do but you can't really do that in 10v10s and I know that. You don't seem to know or care about that.

Stop thinking that when people call you out that they're calling you a bad player. They are simply calling you a bad teammate, which you are. If you refuse to work as a team or refuse to lose your ego then stick to pugs please

@Voc idc how good you are. Idc how bad you are. If you signup for 10v10s you know its going to be a game about teamwork. I love doing my own thing too and love making plays to showcase what I can do but you can't really do that in 10v10s and I know that. You don't seem to know or care about that.

Stop thinking that when people call you out that they're calling you a bad player. They are simply calling you a bad teammate, which you are. If you refuse to work as a team or refuse to lose your ego then stick to pugs please
range my heals some more, I wasn't doing my own thing rofl I was there with the team for a good part and we weren't making any progress that's when you move around try different things you guys need to learn how to adapt to an infinite number of situations. Just because its a 10v10 doesn't mean breaking apart isn't necessary, OPEN UR EARS AND LET UR EYES LISTEN

range my heals some more, I wasn't doing my own thing rofl I was there with the team for a good part and we weren't making any progress that's when you move around try different things you guys need to learn how to adapt to an infinite number of situations. Just because its a 10v10 doesn't mean breaking apart isn't necessary, OPEN UR EARS AND LET UR EYES LISTEN

Here, I'll humour you.

We're being contained to GY, you slip away and sit on the other side of the map.
1; The whole team can't slip away from an entire team thats dominating mid.
2; its 8v8, if we give up anymore DPS to cross they're just going to come around ramp and wipe FC.

You being across the map made the simplest solution that much harder; coordinating and pushing out of GY. It's been tried in the past and it just simply doesn't work and quite often times will result in your own FC death.

This will be the only time I give you constructive criticism, so take it however you want. It's your plebmade invite at stake, not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread