US Level 20 10v10 - Dec. 11th (Cancelled)

It's been tried in the past
you are so bad you don't know every single match can be different, even the slightest difference in reaction times/positioning can turn tides

the biggest mistake you made here today was talk to me at all, bc u don't deserve my attention

you are so bad you don't know every single match can be different, even the slightest difference in reaction times/positioning can turn tides

the biggest mistake you made here today was talk to me at all, bc u don't deserve my attention

you're so fucking lost its hilarious. enjoy the pug life shitter

cmon guys be real, killing the afk mage and shadowmelding on top of gy for 5 minutes r r1 strats only the multiclass god can think of, u people obviously have no idea how to properly play wsg.

you're so trucking lost its hilarious. enjoy the pug life shitter
oh I see how this works..

"this guy is better than I ever will be so I need to find a way to keep him out of my games so I don't look like a complete idiot"

^that's you and every single person who agrees with you but its okay maybe one day you will realize ur mistake or if not just q horde 10-19 on weekday evenings and watch my eyes when I pull the trigger so right before you die you bow before a bigga nigga

"this guy is better than I ever will be so I need to find a way to keep him out of my games so I don't look like a complete moron"

^that's you and every single person who agrees with you but its okay maybe one day you will realize ur mistake or if not just q horde 10-19 on weekday evenings and watch my eyes when I pull the trigger so right before you die you bow before a bigga ninja
You fool.

"this guy is better than I ever will be so I need to find a way to keep him out of my games so I don't look like a complete idiot"

^that's you and every single person who agrees with you but its okay maybe one day you will realize ur mistake or if not just q horde 10-19 on weekday evenings and watch my eyes when I pull the trigger so right before you die you bow before a bigga ninja

o shit homie u play 19s? hmu when you wanna wargame some 2s/3s. ill show you a thing or two.

o shit homie u play 19s? hmu when you wanna wargame some 2s/3s. ill show you a thing or two.
the only thing you will be showing me is your character dying but most definitely I would be down

damn you seem confident. How about tomorrow night 7 EST?
I literally just started playing in the bracket you seem like you really want to get shit on ill let you know when I have a group

I literally just started playing in the bracket you seem like you really want to get shit on ill let you know when I have a group

With your caliber of play you shouldnt take you long to find some people to play with. May I suggest Quel'thalas or Goldrinn?

With your caliber of play you shouldnt take you long to find some people to play with. May I suggest Quel'thalas or Goldrinn?

This must be a dark day for the shitter 'Voc', as he now states, (para phrasing) 'I will dodge until you 4get about me because when I'm not facing a pug 10v10 group I have know idea what I'm doing or where I'm going the only objective I see in sight is GY, dmg, heals, or any other useless stat that doesn't compute to an outright win' (no gammar to see here). I'm done with him. The END.

Zatox, I have a disc priest on horde if you got something else. :) We will see if the 'cuck' will advance his status. p.s. I'll even stream and recruit a watch party.

This must be a dark day for the shitter 'Voc', as he now states, (para phrasing) 'I will dodge until you 4get about me because when I'm not facing a pug 10v10 group I have know idea what I'm doing or where I'm going the only objective I see in sight is GY, dmg, heals, or any other useless stat that doesn't compute to an outright win' (no gammar to see here). I'm done with him. The END.

Zatox, I have a disc priest on horde if you got something else. :) We will see if the 'cuck' will advance his status. p.s. I'll even stream and recruit a watch party.

Im ready if he is. Will be the best $15 I've ever spent on a resub.
@Voc

Why were the games cancelled for this week, lack of players?
I was wanting to do it every two weeks anyway. I feel like if we did it every single week that people will get burnt out on it. With the problems Alliance was having yesterday, read comments above, I just figured it would be better this way.

Users who are viewing this thread