level 10 twinks post 3.2

I currently have two lvl ten twinks, but lately ive been seeing other random lvl twinks such as 13 and 14, like lenee, azzi, and thirks old twink, and i was wondering everyones opinions to these kinds of twinks, if theyre worth it or which is better etc, seems interesting to me.

Level Ten Twinks - Fun in my opinion, takes advantage of stat scaling and skinning the most by being such a low level....

I personally play level ten twinks and it seems I started a lot of people to play level ten twinks again because of the 3.2 patch and how much research that I and other members of this site (Spooksters in example) to making level ten twinking as good as it possibly can get...

Yay Cookie! We need to make some sweet videos man, whenever you get some more game time and we can get Cast's quests finished and Twinky's hunter ready to go, should gang bang some level 30-40s xD

What battlegroup/realm do you guys play on? I'd like to roll a lvl 10 toon on the realm or at least in the battlegroup. Seeing as I will have no money I will prob pick up mining to rely on making money until I can get geared and what not then switch over to engineering if I can't get a lucky fishing hat.

Not really sure where Cookie has been playing lately, especially not now that I hear he's multiboxing (?) - but the level 10's we have together (Demetori, Spooksters, Castrophy and twinkytoes) are on Frostmourne (oceanic relm)

I rolled my level 10 on Medivh, back when the TI guild was there. Its Ruin, so the the queues are pretty fast, and you dont seem to get a lot of hate from either alliance or horde. Like, Ive been fighting a Rogue in wsg and had a 2nd rogue just /nod at me, and sit back to let us 1v1. Lots of stuff like that.

I play my twinks, I am tri-boxing 3 accounts atm so I can get a level 80 for BoAs ^^

I'm not home atm, and I won't be home for the rest of the week

/cry

Frostmourne is the server that I have like 12 people from TI at for a level ten twink guild, I don't know how many of them are still active or not buuuuut~, I could always come back, I miss getting /lol'd at on my troll rogue ^-^

How many times are you going to tell us this?

Im going to tell you this, Im not wasting 25$ to move a level ten twink over, or any twink of mine unless I'm buying twink items, and LEVEL TEN TWINKS ARE MOSTLY BOP ;)

I just rolled what's going to be a lvl 10 tauren hunter named Còward on medivh so if you're gonna faction change let me know before I gear him.

Users who are viewing this thread