level 10 twinks post 3.2

Eurys

OG
With the approaching introduction of EXP toggling, making level 10 twinks should be a lot easier now. I'll be making a 10 haste hunter soon (horde) with the newly attainable items for 10s. Here is a work-in-progress list of the items I will be getting:

Horde Hunter:

Weapon: [ITEM]6505[/ITEM] (and a pet now!)

Ranged: [ITEM]23409[/ITEM] or [ITEM]28152[/ITEM] or BoA

Head: [ITEM]19972[/ITEM] or [ITEM]4385[/ITEM]

Neck: [ITEM]16009[/ITEM]

Shoulders: BoA

Back: [ITEM]3582[/ITEM]

Chest: [ITEM]3585[/ITEM] or [ITEM]39509[/ITEM] of the Bandit (3agi/3sta/6ap)

Wrist: [ITEM]15453[/ITEM]

Gloves: [ITEM]5299[/ITEM]

Belt: [ITEM]5355[/ITEM]

Leggings: [ITEM]38513[/ITEM] or [ITEM]15450[/ITEM] or [ITEM]4242[/ITEM] or [ITEM]15449[/ITEM]

Feet: [ITEM]2309[/ITEM] or [ITEM]11853[/ITEM]

Ring 1: [ITEM]8350[/ITEM]

Ring 2: [ITEM]8350[/ITEM] or [ITEM]22979[/ITEM] or [ITEM]28303[/ITEM] or [ITEM]3235[/ITEM]

Trinket 1: [ITEM]19024[/ITEM]

Trinket 2: [ITEM]19024[/ITEM]

The disadvantage with Crescent Staff is that the +20 haste counterweight can't be put on staves, so I ultimately came up with 2 different buildings for my hunter:

1. chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

- 1485 hp, 496 mp

- 42.46 dps, 36.58% crit (including skinning)

- 26% haste (+10 rating)

- this build includes standard buffs. I will be using this until I get BoA.

2. chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

- 825 hp, 316 mp

- 65.09 dps, 40.63% crit (including skinning)

- 93% haste (+36 rating)

- for this build, I couldn't put the counterweight on chardev, so I added the +20 haste rating to the hat and legs instead. Same stats.

Alliance Mage:

I put together a profile for a level 10 alliance mage, for those interested.

chardev.org v6 ~ a World of Warcraft character planner

Here are some of the changes/upgrades I found...

[ITEM]26012[/ITEM]

[ITEM]6191[/ITEM]

[ITEM]6659[/ITEM]

[ITEM]1832[/ITEM]

[ITEM]1449[/ITEM]

I was able to get to 1207 hp / 1041 mp / 31.56% spell crit / +26% haste / +16.25% chance to hit / and 3 resilience, with mining, skinning, and good old rumsey rum.

pewpewc.jpg

EDIT:

Also, I noticed that [ITEM]5356[/ITEM] (Horde only) has a pretty high dps for a level 10 wand. Does haste rating effect wand speed too? If so, it might be worth to sacrifice stam/int and get a 2H with an Iron Counterweight to stack haste. Not sure though.

It would be nice to consolidate the new potential gear here into one thread, so I'll post more for different 10 classes later.

Looks good ^_^

I'd definately enjoy a level 10 guide, I've always wanted to make my first level 1 twink that I fucked up (leveled to 2) a level 10 rogue twink :eek:

Edit: One more thing - You could use the 9.5 dps arrows instead of 3 for a tad bit higher dps. They are called "Feathered Arrows".

Using them with set #2 will boost it to 52.04 dps btw ^_^.

Nice post Eurys! With gaining xp I managed to make this char [char=eu-Stormrage]I%C3%AFl%C3%AFl%C3%AFl%C3%AFl%C3%AFl[/char] but without the xp I can finally finish it (that belt looks great and now I can finally get some shoulders too!) :)

Maybe you could get Wingblade with haste stone + Furbolg pouch or an intellect OH?

Ramune said:
Maybe you could get Wingblade with haste stone + Furbolg pouch or an intellect OH?

Iron Counterweight only works on 2h, or else you would see all rogues having one on each wep if they stack(ed).

Question

What level do you need to be roughly before starting to get all these Quest Obtained Items??

Cheers,

Decieved.

Here's my newly built level 10 rogue. [char=Staghelm]J%C3%B8ker[/char] . Woking on getting the shoulders right now. He will get the AGM and minor recombobulator for trinkets.

change your wrist enchant man! +9 stam is where its at :3

minor haste could be +15 agility as well, just my opinion though.

I see these posts for level 10 twinks, my question is why? is there a BG you can get into at 10? is it for arena? is it competitive?

I also see the posts for level 1 twinks and basicly have the same question.

Morrik said:
I see these posts for level 10 twinks, my question is why? is there a BG you can get into at 10? is it for arena? is it competitive?

I also see the posts for level 1 twinks and basicly have the same question.

for the lulz!

Morrik,

My level 10 rogue tears through level 19s in the battle grounds. I can take out a well geared/almost twinked level 19 rogue one on one. My dodge is insane because of the stat scaling a level 10 gets. My DPS is lower but misses alot less, while critting alot more. The only draw back is the low HPs a good crit from behind and your done for.

well with the upcoming patch,I'll update my Hasty

here is a chardev link of it:

http://chardev.org/?template=215063

buffed with toughness, master of anatomy and aspect of the hawk :)

I collected about 4k feathered arrows a long time ago :) maybe going to make a new video.

[char=eu-Tichondrius]Hasty[/char]

btw they change the way Resilience Rating works,maybe it will be very usefull at level ten? (you can put 15 rs on simple black dress)

18 rs atm would mean:

-18.72% crit chance and dot dmg

-41.18% crit dmg

"Resilience: No longer reduces the amount of damage done by damage over time spells, but instead reduces the amount of all damage done by players by the same proportion. The other effects of resilience (reducing critical chance, critical damage and mana drain effects) have not changed."

so -18.72% dmg from all sources? sounds pretty OP.

Take a look at my armory and you'll see. My DPS is 20.3, my crit chance is 41.22%, and my Dodge is 42.41% before any buffs or food. As soon as I get my AGM my health will go up a little more as I stand I have the health points of a caster.

[for comparison] A well twinked level 19 rogue does 35 DPS, has a 28% crit chance and 41.29% Dodge.

I bieleve when 3.2 hits live,level ten warrior will be great flagrunners

you can reach 1200 armor (as horde) that means -50% dmg

-5% dmg because of def-stance and -18% dmg because of rs.

makes -73% dmg in total and 58% blockchance with a value of 32.

with 1017 hp, sounds pretty nice or?

Users who are viewing this thread