level 10 twinks post 3.2

Actually, we do wsg games, sorting out arena teams too, starting some PvE aswell, instance runs, and may try world rare raiding eventually

Penicillin said:
I play my lvl 10 hunter sometimes too: The World of Warcraft Armory - I

What Elakflicka says, come Backout and join some bg's.

Why the fuck you don't have BoA Axe is escapes me. And more importantly, why do you have over 400 mana? You should never go OOM at level 10 as a hunter... Unless your constantly apply serp sting which is a lulstupid move. Get +2 agi bracers considering you messed up already. <3

Vermon said:
Actually, we do wsg games, sorting out arena teams too, starting some PvE aswell, instance runs, and may try world rare raiding eventually

And now we have over 45 members and doing wsg premade at friday.

CIHC said:
Why the fuck you don't have BoA Axe is escapes me. And more importantly, why do you have over 400 mana? You should never go OOM at level 10 as a hunter... Unless your constantly apply serp sting which is a lulstupid move. Get +2 agi bracers considering you messed up already. <3

In have a lot of mana becuase I use it. Allso I choose this wrist after playing about 10k (mainly wsg) on this char (over 17k now) so I think that sets me in good stead to make gear choice. I do have many other gear sets (yes allso +2 agi and +2 stam bracers) and to reply to your comment completely, allso BaR. So to call it messed up is slightly over exaggerated if not to say untrue.

Penicillin said:
In have a lot of mana becuase I use it. Allso I choose this wrist after playing about 10k (mainly wsg) on this char (over 17k now) so I think that sets me in good stead to make gear choice. I do have many other gear sets (yes allso +2 agi and +2 stam bracers) and to reply to your comment completely, allso BaR. So to call it messed up is slightly over exaggerated if not to say untrue.

Yes sir :p

Users who are viewing this thread