Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

Furby said:
Make sure the magelo cilent is updated I guess, mine synced ok.

EDIT: Seems like the guild achievements are still showing in the magelo profile achievement tab, however they aren't being added to my Achievement Point score in the banner, so I guess it's half fixed, at least it shows a correct AP now.

They are now asking on the Magelo Forum (Bugs section) if people want to disassociate themselves from their guild achievements. Dunno about anyone else, but I would prefer that it didn't show guild achievements and have said so. If you feel like me (or not as the case may be) I suggest you click the link above to go to the forum and make your wishes known.

"Tastes Like Chicken" doable or not? Yet to do the Valentine's day chocolates from memory and am currently sitting at 42 really nee a checklist for this thing spent hundreds of gold buying food I don't remember eating to find out I did >.>

Qqlolqt said:
"Tastes Like Chicken" doable or not? Yet to do the Valentine's day chocolates from memory and am currently sitting at 42 really nee a checklist for this thing spent hundreds of gold buying food I don't remember eating to find out I did >.>

Doable. I've eaten 54 different foods, the holidays help a lot but i believe you are able to get to 50 without any. Don't forget about other factions lowbie quest foods like the cactus apples in durotar and whatnot that alliance players usually miss.

gz on Ambassador Dontattack, no idea how you did it :p

Qqlolqt said:

Go to the amphitheater of anguish in Zul'drak. There's a food and drink vendor. Wave at it.

It will throw either a beer, a [URL="http://www.wowhead.com/item=42342"]bag of popcorn[/URL] or some peanuts at you.

Sorry for not having edited this list lately, I've been unable to get on WoW for the past few weeks, I'll look through the list here once more, not sure when I can do this again... I'd love to give people the ability to edit the first post, but sadly that's impossible.

@ Djaeb: Give me a magelo link and you'll be on this list ASAP.

Users who are viewing this thread