Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

welcome to the club Caelune! also, Pogibija, gratz on gettin Magelo. And finally Thisianalt, would love to see ur AP shown correctly(i keep gettin my hopes up:) anyway, i'll be crossing the 2k mark with the Xmas achievs :)

p.s. who would ever guessed so many level 1s would get over 2k achievpoints?!?!

unfortunately it seems that magelo is tracking guild achievements too .. so this list is a little invalid as far as personal HoF.. someone in a few weeks in a top guild could have more guild achievements than individual ones but be at the top of the list

Am sure Magelo will figure a way to separate the two, at least I hope they do other wise you are correct a lv 1 with no achivement what so ever could join a guild with 5k guild achivement and all of a sudden have 5k points for just joining the guild. Lets all hope they figure it out they most likely were not ready for cata.

ExplorerDöra said:
Big gz BuFro - and everyone else with all these AP - amazing :)

About the name - I have been accused in the past of using a 'typically overused cliché' so lovely to get a compliment - Thanks :D

Well, I really Lawl'ed at your name and never saw it before :p +1 <3

Boglund said:
That was me, right :p?

Haha I didn't know it was you Boglund, but - if the cap fits :D But absolutely no hard feelings - we all friends here right?

Just wanted to now add myself to the list here.

Just completed 'Explore Cataclysm' this afternoon (all on foot as in accordance with my own code of exploration) and just noticed that I now have 1125 Achievement points :).

ExplorerDöra said:
Haha I didn't know it was you Boglund, but - if the cap fits :D But absolutely no hard feelings - we all friends here right?

Just wanted to now add myself to the list here.

Just completed 'Explore Cataclysm' this afternoon (all on foot as in accordance with my own code of exploration) and just noticed that I now have 1125 Achievement points :).

Of course. I must have had a bad day though, lol.

'friends' is stretching it. i think you're all a bunch of asshats ...

j/k..much <3

Just completed 'Explore Cataclysm' this afternoon (all on foot as in accordance with my own code of exploration) and just noticed that I now have 1125 Achievement points .

All on foot must've been a beast since dying in Mt Hyjal ports you to the graveyard in Ashenvale ... must've taken 20 hours since everywhere you step mobs eat your face off! Well done

chubs said:
All on foot must've been a beast since dying in Mt Hyjal ports you to the graveyard in Ashenvale ... must've taken 20 hours since everywhere you step mobs eat your face off! Well done

Thanks Chubs :) Yes - Mt Hyjal was painful! I estimate 18 to 20 hrs playtime for that one zone. Longer than the other the other 4 zones combined. Still can't understand why Blizzard did that.

Erm. Welcome back, Chubs? Missing the wonderful World of Warcraft and it's bloody twinks?

Editing the list once again, apologies for slacking on forums here, people who can prove their 1k+ personal achievement points will still be added to the list.

I am sorry to notify that I can't keep the top 5 list up to date until the issue with guild- and personal achievements has been fixed.

Döra, I've already been browsing through your blog a few weeks ago, your name has been added to this list.

ExplorerDöra said:
I've just re-synced mine, but it's still showing my guild's achievements.

Make sure the magelo cilent is updated I guess, mine synced ok.

EDIT: Seems like the guild achievements are still showing in the magelo profile achievement tab, however they aren't being added to my Achievement Point score in the banner, so I guess it's half fixed, at least it shows a correct AP now.

Users who are viewing this thread