Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

This thread has 11k views, it's strange that isn't a sticky already :p

Chubs, your sig make me very curious.

Djaeb said:
well you are at 2k now^^. Did you get it from the chocolate achive or just another achive?

Cookie eating is still bonkered. Don't know if it's so for those getting it now too, or if it's only us who were eager, and got it with the FoS symbol. No, I got mine from starting my search for AGM *sigh* Got the achiev to dull the pain a little, but dauhm..... 3/12, and fk me it's sloooooooow.

Djaeb said:
This thread has 11k views, it's strange that isn't a sticky already :p

Chubs, your sig make me very curious.

Details forthcoming :)

I'm back on here for a bit :p I am a tad busy with other stuff still, IRL has it's charms too.

It appears, for some reason, the admins think level 1 achievements aren't "sticky-worthy"...?

Let's prove them wrong and be even more active! Vattett, you're on the list at last ;)

MetalIllness said:
I'm back on here for a bit :p I am a tad busy with other stuff still, IRL has it's charms too.

It appears, for some reason, the admins think level 1 achievements aren't "sticky-worthy"...?

Let's prove them wrong and be even more active! Vattett, you're on the list at last ;)

Haha ><, Guess I could try and push to 3000, key / lockbox farming is soooo boring tho :D

I'll sticky this thread as soon as the OP adds a few things:

• A stylish touch (colours, font etc)
  • Achievement points next to name / infront of (example: 3102 Chubs etc. etc. etc.)
  • Descenting number - hence: Most achievement points @ top, least @ bottom

Contact me when this is done,

Best regards,

lindenkron said:
I'll sticky this thread as soon as the OP adds a few things:

• A stylish touch (colours, font etc)
  • Achievement points next to name / infront of (example: 3102 Chubs etc. etc. etc.)
  • Descenting number - hence: Most achievement points @ top, least @ bottom

Contact me when this is done,

Best regards,

Then I am fairly sure this topic won't be a sticky :)

Too much effort, I'm not on this forums every day and I won't be, likely.

Thanks, Chubs, for making a new topic on this matter.

Furby said:
Haha ><, Guess I could try and push to 3000, key / lockbox farming is soooo boring tho :D

the lockbox comment... are you talking about like elementium lockboxes for gold achieve, or is there some way to turn in boxes for ravenholdt rep and i just don't know it...

fem you can add me to the list if ya want still working on alot of achieves but for this toon only being 2 months old i'm not doing to bad

Users who are viewing this thread