Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

Re: Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

To clear a few things up now: something has changed. As for now, I'll be back checking forums and playing WoW occasionally. I might not be on every day but at least till the MoP release I can once again keep this thread updated.

wooo..you're back! addictions are a beast to kick :)

I heard there was a way to only show your own APs on armory or characer tab is this true? I can't seem to find it.

still makes me sad .... i'd think a mod could take this off sticky don't you guys?

still makes me sad .... i'd think a mod could take this off sticky don't you guys?

I don't know, it's still nice to see past glory and look at what people have accomplished before shared achievements... It's quite a large part of level 1 twinking history imo.

well...then [MENTION=4523]MetalIllness[/MENTION] needs to log in and move my name to the top of the list! :)

Haha, he hardly plays his level one anymore nor does he check this forum often anymore. He's focussing on his lvl 10 & 85 monk atm :)

I saw my name mentioned?

Alright. Simply put, I can't really update this guide. I can't verify a current amount of achievements on any single character.
As far as I know, there is no other way to see one's personal achievement score other than in-guild tracking.

So every single listed 1 twink would have to frequently upload a screenshot with his/her new total amount of achievement points.
And if every level 1 would do that, this thread would become an utter mess and I'd probably lose track anyway.
So unless any of you bright minds has a good idea, I'm unsure how to keep this thread going as it started off.

oh it would be impossible to keep this list up-to-date...that's why I said a mod should unsticky it. I was just making a joke that my name should be at the top if the list stayed stickied since I hit 3000 before all this. tbh I didn't think you were around anymore...and I don't think magelo works like it used to either

Users who are viewing this thread