Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

BuFro said:
can we continue with this "hall of fame" idea?

yea I like this idea but really is a "Hall of Semi-Notoriety Among Other Twinks". Or HoSNAOT.

As soon as I break 1000 AP I am gonna makes me a siggy for this list too.

GL

BuFro said:
don't forget about me :)

As long as you post, have a magelo profile and an amount of achievement points that's competitable, of course not :p

In case anyone thinks otherwise, I am not searching any forums for possible level 1 achievers, post in this topic and I gladly extend the list.

anyone else having trouble with magelo updating? i'm at 2260 and it's not showing that ... it says it's sync'd but not actually syncing

Hi there

Level 1 achievement twink from the EU realm Hellfire signing in =)

I recently finished up my Explorer achievement, and now sit at 1770 achievement points. Follow the link in the signature for my current gear profile (my main is an enchanter - I have quite a bit of gear with different enchants, so I can swap them out for the task at hand).

I still have some of the easier achievements to finish up - so the AP number will still be on the rise.

Furthermore, I'd like say that this forum is a true gem, that I've recently have stumbled upon - many great discussions and guides.

Cheers

-Gævegurli

Bankofkobzz said:
Anyone with bloodyrare or frostibitten yet? I sware mekthorg the wild does not exsist...

I've done Bloody Rare, waiting for Cata before finishing Frostbitten, Northrend should be a bit quieter.

Just keep at it you'll get him :)

EDIT: Just got my 100th Non-combat pet :D, no achievement for it on the beta yet, maybe blizz will just skip to 125 ^_^, any other obsessive pet collectors out there?

im only at 60 pets :/ gotta find some people willing to do the AT with me. Too bad WoW isn't responding well on my computer these days, can't even log in without freezing :[

Users who are viewing this thread