Level 1 achievements - "Hall of Fame"

chubs said:
Welcome Pogibija

also...a question...

I think I've done every daily from every holiday for the entire year ... it adds up to 197 daily quests ... can anyone else confirm this is the max number of dailies a year?

I have no idea how many yearlies there are,sorry! I sadly did not do the lunar festival this year. Being my first year I didnt think much of it. but as the midsummer has just passed I got around to all that. Wish I had done the lunar now :(

well...even though my poor grammar made it seem like that question was directed at you ... it was actually for anyone to answer :)

magelo.com

it makes the sigs that we all use ... it's also a verifiable way to prove cheeves and stuff

Got City Defender as well now, nice, easy and soloable achievement :)

I might attempt to get my level 1 to some "quiet" alliance places, just to get me some Wrath of the Horde.

FTH is miles away atm. Boo 2 Blizzard for getting a level requirements into raid groups.

Really... =.=

Outland world bosses drop 450-600(ish) gold and can be 3 manned

Easiest/fastest way, if you actually get a bit of backup there, have everyone leave the party after a TBC world-boss kill, so the money doesn't get split up.

You can always share the cash after it's been looted. I also found out that farming HK's on a quiet spot in WG is a nice way to loot some easy cash, roughly 1g a kill.

And I had my main's guild send any Abandoned Adventurer's Satchels to me. Just offer em twice what's in the bags in return and it's a nice deal to both you and your friend/guildie.

I love the idea of this thread, allows for some cross realm AP competition. I was hoping to sign up my twink but Magelo doesn't have a sync option for macs, I was wondering if there was any other way to verify my achievements?

get a real computer?

no .. magelo doesn't have a sync client for mac

so you'll need to get on a real computer (i.e. a friend who has wow, a work computer, etc...), install magelo, and sync your toon

Thanks for replying, I didn't think there was a mac option just thought I'd check with someone more familiar with it than myself. I'll work on getting my hands on a windows computer =).

me too!

MetalIllness said:
I reckon most serious level 1 twinks look on this site every now and then.

I'd love a top 10 list with level 1's with the most achievement points, if it can be turned in a sticky, updated with progress,

whatever, it would be a nice way to keep track on who to beat or stay ahead of :)

Please, include a link to a Magelo profile, it's free and easy to make, and it makes it easier to keep this list up-to-date.

*edit* added magelo sigs, at last :p

The list so far:

don't forget about me :)

Users who are viewing this thread