Lets try something controversial - What do you think happens after death? Discuss.

Re: Lets try something controversial - What do you think happens after death? Discuss

anti-atheism-big-bang.jpg

Sorry, but I found it funny.

the word "sense" in a picture which supports religion, thats something i find funny.

Re: Lets try something controversial - What do you think happens after death? Discuss

Please go read back the question.

I read it perfectly. The right questions are the ones i want answered.

So I conclude you have terrible knolledge about (a)gnostic.

So If I say I'm not a bacon sandwich I have a poor knowledge of pork?

If I believe in God then I'm a theist. An Agnostic is undecided. Gnostic is a religion. And I don't believe there is one true religion.

I made it very clear how I think as an Agnostic Atheist for you to understand.

No you actually haven't. You can't be both. If you're an Agnostic, leaning towards Atheist views, that would still mean at the back of your mind you believe there's a god.

You can't be sure and unsure at the same time.

Now answer the question: do you claim god is for real or not?

How many time do I have to say I believe in God.

I read it perfectly. The right questions are the ones i want answered.
Nope you didn't. Not gonna discuss this anymore. You asked the wrong question. If it was meant or a typo I don't know.

So If I say I'm not a bacon sandwich I have a poor knowledge of pork?

If I believe in God then I'm a theist. An Agnostic is undecided. Gnostic is a religion. And I don't believe there is one true religion.
Like I said before you lack alot knolledge. One points to believing and the other in claiming. Big difference so stop ignoring it :)

No you actually haven't. You can't be both. If you're an Agnostic, leaning towards Atheist views, that would still mean at the back of your mind you believe there's a god.
Google is what I reccomend for you to do. I bett you will get your answers about this.

You can't be sure and unsure at the same time.
Do research lol

How many time do I have to say I believe in God.
It is not the answer to the question I asked you. Claiming and believing is not the same thing.

Anyway I am done. I can't debate something if I don't know your view on (a)gnostic if you don't give an answer to the question if you claim that god is real or not.

Maby this old guy can educate you a bit :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djABICFpqtE#t=48

Last edited by a moderator:

Nope you didn't. Not gonna discuss this anymore. You asked the wrong question. If it was meant or a typo I don't know.

That's your opinion.

Like I said before you lack alot knolledge. One points to believing and the other in claiming. Big difference so stop ignoring it :)

My knowledge of the subject is fine (I'll explain below).

Google is what I reccomend for you to do. I bett you will get your answers about this.

read above.

Do research lol

When I need to.

It is not the answer to the question I asked you. Claiming and believing is not the same thing.

Anyway I am done. I can't debate something if I don't know your view on (a)gnostic if you don't give an answer to the question if you claim that god is real or not.

I told you I believe in god, so logically I believe he's real. why would I believe in someone I believe to be fake? I thought you would draw that conclusion from my answer.

Now.... An Agnostic Atheist, in my opinion is just a cop out. They're basically none believers that's can't prove he doesn't exist. So by that logic an Atheist is the same. A none believer in God(s) that cant prove there isn't one.

Also by that logic, all Theists would become Agnostic Theists. Believers who can't prove the existence of God(s).

That is why I say, you're an Agnostic or an Atheist. By putting Agnostic in the frame, you're saying "they might be a god" (by definition an agnostic, believes, no matter how slight, there could be a god.).

Maybe next time wait before making assumption people lack knowledge.

because a person in the sky just appeared into nothing. creating everything makes more sense?
Both this statement and the picture are generalizations and strawmen. The universe being here makes no sense, so why have such strong opinion one way or the other?

That's your opinion.
Everyone can read it and you wrote the evidence yourself xD
My knowledge of the subject is fine (I'll explain below).
No it's not :)
read above.
Indeed
When I need to.
You need it now :)
I told you I believe in god, so logically I believe he's real. why would I believe in someone I believe to be fake? I thought you would draw that conclusion from my answer.
That is not logical. I explained that. You are just ignorant :)
Now.... An Agnostic Atheist, in my opinion is just a cop out. They're basically none believers that's can't prove he doesn't exist. So by that logic an Atheist is the same. A none believer in God(s) that cant prove there isn't one.
Your opinion is wrong. Stick with facts. Atheists don't believe and exclude the possibility of existens. Agnostics don't exclude the possibility of existens. He cannot know if he does or doesn't.
Maybe next time wait before making assumption people lack knowledge.
This is not an assumption. You are giving the answers though. You are still wrong even after you tried but you are still confused xD

or better yet Goesid...
atheism+makes+no+sense.jpg

Good job linking the same exact picture as Saint linked a few posts up, religious creativity. If you're gonna send a picture like this atleast do it with a text that adds up with the facts not just jibberish.

Good job linking the same exact picture as Saint linked a few posts up, religious creativity. If you're gonna send a picture like this atleast do it with a text that adds up with the facts not just jibberish.

What you are speaking of is an opinion that you want to believe. What others are saying are opinions as well. What you think is "jibberish" is our OPINION. What The Saint is stating is his opinion. I think what you are spewing out of your finger tips, is "jibberish" as well. If you choose to believe in nothing, then live your life with nothing.

What you are speaking of is an opinion that you want to believe. What others are saying are opinions as well. What you think is "jibberish" is our OPINION. What The Saint is stating is his opinion. I think what you are spewing out of your finger tips, is "jibberish" as well. If you choose to believe in nothing, then live your life with nothing.

It's a fact that your nothing meme isn't the theories of evolution and the big bang. But your picture describes jibberish not what atheists believe in. You and Saint want me to respect your opinion yet you keep spreading lies about ours. I will gladly live my life without pleasing that cloud surfing dude and then rot in the ground as none intended.

That isn't very accurate.

Heres some pictures for you.

7ExiZbk.jpg

Thats not very accurate tho. If the universe was created for me they'd be more tits.

they are funny tho...

images

Everyone can read it and you wrote the evidence yourself xD

I think the problem is you think your opinion is more valid than others... Again, your opinion is your opinion.

No it's not :)

Then tell me where's it wrong.

You need it now :)

No. I think I nailed the definition of a Agnostic Atheist spot on.

That is not logical. I explained that. You are just ignorant :)

How is it not logical? for me to believe in something I must think it's real.

Your opinion is wrong. Stick with facts. Atheists don't believe and exclude the possibility of existens. Agnostics don't exclude the possibility of existens. He cannot know if he does or doesn't.

An atheist doesn't exclude the possibility of the existence of god? You're joking right?

This is not an assumption. You are giving the answers though. You are still wrong even after you tried but you are still confused xD

No I'm not wrong. Atheist = none believer. Theist = believer. Agnostic = believes there's no proof either way.

Agnostic Atheist = doesn't believe in god, but admits there's no definitive proof.

I really don't wanna fall out with you. I gave you my beliefs. believe or don't, it's entirely up to you.

It's a fact that your nothing meme isn't the theories of evolution and the big bang. But your picture describes jibberish not what atheists believe in. You and Saint want me to respect your opinion yet you keep spreading lies about ours. I will gladly live my life without pleasing that cloud surfing dude and then rot in the ground as none intended.

I don't want, nor have I asked you to do anything. If the meme offended you I'm sorry, it was meant as a joke. If you like I'll tell you some religious jokes.

I have no problem what anyone believes in.

I came into the thread to see people say religious people are stupid. I came to see people saying religion started wars, when really it was humans who started them.

peace. <3

I have repeatedly stated that everyone is entitled to their opinion. That picture was not posted until you crossed the line with your mockery of other people's religion. You have on the other hand resorted to name calling and telling people who do believe in their religion, that they are wrong. I will gladly take my "cloud surfing dude" as you have stated, as to nothing but emptiness as you have chosen.

;) peace

I came to see people saying religion started wars, when really it was humans who started them.

Yes, but they were inspired to such by their religious beliefs.

Yes, but they were inspired to such by their religious beliefs.

Some* were inspired to by there religious beliefs. Some results of science have killed millions. Einstein made the atomic bomb, he did't ask anyone for it to be detonated.

Mohammad never asked for 9/11. Jesus never asked for the crusades.

I think the problem is you think your opinion is more valid than others... Again, your opinion is your opinion.
I am merely stating facts about this subject. I didn't gave my own opinion most of the time. If I do I am posting "My opinion is.." :)
Then tell me where's it wrong.
I did that numerous of times.
No. I think I nailed the definition of a Agnostic Atheist spot on.
One time you did and one time you didn't, but that was not where i pointed too. You say being an Agnostic Atheist is not possible. Hillarious.
How is it not logical? for me to believe in something I must think it's real.
Because there are also people who believe and don't claim it's real. An Agnostic Theist.
An atheist doesn't exclude the possibility of the existence of god? You're joking right?
You have a reading problem. I said he does exclude. I said the Agnostic doesn't exclude.
No I'm not wrong. Atheist = none believer. Theist = believer. Agnostic = believes there's no proof either way.
Agnostic Atheist = doesn't believe in god, but admits there's no definitive proof.
Agnostic Atheist does not believe any gods exists and doesn't claim no god exists. He is not admitting anything because he doesn't know. He doesn't take the stance that there is one nor that there ain't one.
You are also missing: Gnostic, Agnostic Theist, Gnostic Theist and Gnostic Atheist.

Also you claimed a Agnostic Atheist is the same as an Atheist. I proved you wrong. Thats what I did. You are confusing yourself. You can put general defenitions here again but it has nothing to do with what I said to you earlier. You just grab it to try and proof me wrong but that aint going to happen because they are correct except for Agnostic Atheism (once and one time it was correct) and I am not denying that your other definitions of Atheist and Theists are wrong silly :p
I really don't wanna fall out with you. I gave you my beliefs. believe or don't, it's entirely up to you.
I don't know if you are even serious or not at this moment. You are so lost and confused about this subject it must be trolling at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread