Dismiss Notice
Hey there Anonymous! Now you can post on XPOFF without registering!

Let's see if people enjoy the website in its current state

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Razqt, Jul 3, 2017.

Share This Page

Do you like the websites current state?

1. No

38 vote(s)
    43.7%
  2. Yes

49 vote(s)
    56.3%
  1. OP
    Razqt

Razqt free the nipple

nice pre cata mindset mate

2. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

Nice PC legion baby mindset, hope you enjoy letting people pot away from you.

3. OP
    Razqt

Razqt free the nipple

i dont play twinks outside of wargames and stuff

4. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

Thats not even really twinking, you are just doing wargames. Real twinking happens outside the gates of org and warsong gulch.

5. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

Really? I seem to recall you saying otherwise.

6. OP
    Razqt

Razqt free the nipple

ok i dont play pugs anymore, i played a lot of pugs in wod and early legion

7. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

You backpedal more than a noob hunter Skeying in pvp

8. OP
    Razqt

Razqt free the nipple

yes

9. Conq

Conq c Administrator Founder

I couldn't disagree more, Twinking at it's peak happens in wargames, the premade scene has been what established the most dominant players in the brackets since vanilla, structured games like this are the cornerstone of post-modern twinking even more so than years passed. A 5 man with decent wargame experience can outplay any consumable using 5 man.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Conq

This is what Twinking was 8 years ago, now it's not really that as the most dominant players down gy camp entire games and they make a point of being better without crutching, the definition of Twinking has changed about 4 times since it's origins in WoW just by virtue of in game development

11. Conq

Not using consumables in pugs by people in the wargame scene are the only thing that makes them not one team steamrolling another, it's not for fairness it's for the sake of a real challenge or a some-what difficult game. Imagine gsc, one punch, dogspank, or SR running 5 man's with consumables it would be a joke and no one would have fun except the other half of the wargame scene team who just got a wsg win in two mins. I know pizza won't use coms for a lot of his 5 man's because even that would just be broken.

12. Asterias

Asterias best player europe

but if i have to rely on using a 50% speed increase every minute/2minutes ( depending on when u leave combat ). Am i a good player? because other people don't use that 50% increase buff meaning I can out run what could be a class that could kick and you cant fake kicks good.
    Or using a 50% HP restore buff every 1minute or using a 30% damage increase buff or a stealth detection one - etc. Why cant you just play without them if you truly are good ?

• Like Like x 1
  13. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

Never said i have to rely on consumables, however i do stay stocked up on them to be at an equal playing ground to consumable users. Normally i wouldnt pop a consumeable until somone else would, that being said id gladly pop one if it meant winning a fight or battle.
    In the end, its just a game, and the team that is declared the winner by the game won regardless of the disapproval of the community.
    This is a reason why competitive is built on rules to prevent consumables, PuGs arent competitive play, they never will be, stop trying to impose your ideals on others because you dont like to PuG a certain way.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Conq

You can just as easily make that argument for people who argue for using consumables, imho people should play the game as they see fit, not using consumables will improve your gameplay in more long term ways than just winning a wsg

15. Conq

On the bright side I've made tens of thousands for the tc gold prize pools by price gauging briarthorn on BH, which is ofc used for speedpots.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Tenin

Tenin Veteran

Definitley true, but i doubt people who wish to improve their skill would que up for a PuG in the first place..thats what wargames are for, if ya join a PuG expect consumables to be part of the game.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Conq

Just as it is hypocritical to say you don't like a website you spend hours on every day. Just as this is only a 19s issue.

Not being objectively relevant works both ways, both sides of this poll are meaningless aside from appearences as I said and the opinions of a few individuals. Why would we even include nom-users in this equation though? They don't use the website? Makes no sense other than to enhance the toxic circle jerk lmao nice logic tho xd

You think people would come back? Guess again. Truth is many 19s don't like the state of the game so they want someone to blame, who better to blame than xpoff? Much more satisfying to be heard by us as opposed to unheard by blizzard. that won't change, the forums themselves have hardly changed. Once again, this is a 19 community issue, not even the brackets, many newer 19s have no issue here.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
  18. Captain

Captain •ßøbbÿ• ;p

conq whats the most liked comment on the site

19. Conq

Probs one of the big projects like gg19 or one of the tc, maybe one of the super old ones from back in the day.

20. Allybeboba

Allybeboba Veteran

Why people get angry playing video games is really fascinating to me.

• Like Like x 1

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)