Let's see if people enjoy the website in its current state

Do you like the websites current state?

• No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
It's an absolute marvel that half of the people posting in this thread aren't banned for blatantly violating the TOU.

Meanwhile, they aren't getting banned for doing nothing but spamming,trolling, flaming, and making garbage tier posts...Yet they still complain about abuse of power by staff.

Most illogical.
Staff is abusing their power vs staff being lax on TOU
096.png

Why people get angry playing video games is really fascinating to me.
Because some people who see themselves as competitive individuals will get angry if they lose, this doesnt go for only video games my friend you could say the same on why people get angry over basketball or any other sport.

Because some people who see themselves as competitive individuals will get angry if they lose, this doesnt go for only video games my friend you could say the same on why people get angry over basketball or any other sport.

That is because said individuals havn't quite learned the art of controlling their emotions.

If they lash out. You have seen how people react.
Hmmm I don't know it depends on what the person gets angry about, if it is something that you for example have worked years on or have a very strong sentimental value to I can understand if the person would as you call it "lash out" or get extremely angry.

Except for the fact I am missing the twinkladders, rewards or not. It's still Xpoff, a lively home for twinks, with salty veterans, curious new players and the chill folks in between.(The last two mentioned are my favorites) Idk man, being down about changes won't really help anything, for me.

i mean like it's just like anything you care about, plenty of people love video games.

Users who are viewing this thread