Let's see if people enjoy the website in its current state

Do you like the websites current state?

• No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
I agree toxicity can be good for competition, but up to an extent. After all, you're motivated to win when people are toxic to you. It's more fun to fight rivals, but telling people to kill themselves and insults in that range is stupid imo. You don't say that to people in real life either. So moderate toxicity (which creates drama = interesting to read and fuels competition) shouldn't be a problem, but threats and personal insults should be punished imo.

That's why I agree with Raz's post.

what i mean with toxicity is trashtalking, flat out being toxic to someone sure thats not ok but theres no competition without trashtalk here and there, on a website like that it would include calling someone bad, best of lists (leading to drama) etc etc, these things are currently not allowed because if you say something bad to another person you get banned for 2 weeks

don't hate the player hate the game

game is shit don't blame it all on the people that run the forums

You are attempting to show off to them right now. And since your "pack" isn't present that is why you are rather docile, for now.
Enjoy your Forth of July, I have to go for now.

/cheers

i dont like anyone on this forum who would i be showing off too
i'm 'docile' because im done arguing with a 50yr old on xpoff who's too scared to show off his toons anyway
who even know if u actually play 19s?

im not american 4th of july means nothing to me, why assume it would? are you that stupid?

i dont like anyone on this forum who would i be showing off too
i'm 'docile' because im done arguing with a 50yr old on xpoff who's too scared to show off his toons anyway
who even know if u actually play 19s?

im not american 4th of july means nothing to me, why assume it would? are you that stupid?

It is still the July 4th where you live isn't?

/cheers

And i realize vanishing next to disc is legit sap bug. Im not talking about my Main Im talking about facing you on my alts

Users who are viewing this thread