Let's see if people enjoy the website in its current state

Do you like the websites current state?

• No

Votes: 38 43.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 49 56.3%

• Total voters
Sort of remained me of when people bemoan the current xpack of WoW, then 2-4 years down the road they are crying in trade they "miss" it.
Funny thing is, even though they "hated it", they continued to play it for hours on end.

What we are experiencing is called mob mentality. We witness it in riots and in bullying. It just happens to have become a mainstream occurrence within a very small proportion of the membership that utilize this site. I have written about this several times before.
Mob/herd mentality is a very heavily researched subject matter. It is quite interesting.

/cheers

How exactly is it in the right to be in favor of toxic behavior?

And how exactly is that a good "vision", to be in favor of such?

Too many are treating this like some sort of coup or revolution. It's a forum, not a government.
thats your opinion, we have ours, without some sort of toxicity there will be no competition and without competition this site is more or less just a wowhead or an auction house website with some occasional random stuff

The idea that without toxicity you cannot have competition is just flat out incorrect, though.

I'm not sure exactly where you got that idea. It's essentially boiled down to "Hey, we can't have a competition without being childish and toxic! It's boring!".

The idea that without toxicity you cannot have competition is just flat out incorrect, though.

I'm not sure exactly where you got that idea. It's essentially boiled down to "Hey, we can't have a competition without being childish and toxic! It's boring!".
what i mean with toxicity is trashtalking, flat out being toxic to someone sure thats not ok but theres no competition without trashtalk here and there, on a website like that it would include calling someone bad, best of lists (leading to drama) etc etc, these things are currently not allowed because if you say something bad to another person you get banned for 2 weeks

The best of lists really didn't bother me at first.

Nor was it entirely the nature so to speak, because honestly, I don't think anyone took them seriously.

The downright spam of a "best of __" with like 15 active threads in some sub forums? That's just too much, and excessive.

As far as calling people bad? "shrugs" I've always been under the idea that it's more useful to help people be better, as they are more use to me if they don't suck. :)

And as for intentionally wanting drama? That just flat out seems silly to me. Why would you want this to be like a highschool hallway? Aren't we just a tad above that sort of thing? Most people I know who are adults like to avoid that sort of thing. Not trying to bash those that like it, but I just don't get the mindset to it. Then again, you have drama now! :)

How exactly is it in the right to be in favor of toxic behavior?

And how exactly is that a good "vision", to be in favor of such?

Too many are treating this like some sort of coup or revolution. It's a forum, not a government.
f0ck off kid
xpoff is garbage
conq is happy, selaya is happier and arkte is arkte

Last edited by a moderator:
f0ck off kid
xpoff is garbage
conq is trash, selaya is a c0ck sucking wh0re, arkte is arkte
Sounds like you should probably find another forum, then.

what i mean with toxicity is trashtalking, flat out being toxic to someone sure thats not ok but theres no competition without trashtalk here and there, on a website like that it would include calling someone bad, best of lists (leading to drama) etc etc, these things are currently not allowed because if you say something bad to another person you get banned for 2 weeks
I think the intent was to strike a balance between the toxic garbage and the competitive banter, unfortunately poorly worded statements and misinterpretations have blown the whole situation out of hand and sort of turned it into something it wasn't meant to be.

The funniest part is, for those who don't get personal with others or dwell into others business, and use the website as a typical hangout-friendly/talk about twink stuff forums don't even realize the website is owned by another individual. The only thing giving that fact away is the pointless threads being posted like this. I don't know anyone on this website, but I get on everytime I wonder something about twinking. Guess what? The fact a new person owns the website doesn't change my curiousity at all.

It doesn't matter who owns the website. People will still come, and others will go. You decide for you.

Oh, look. I was considerate and mentioned if it was for some reason not in the right location, to go ahead and move it.

A bit different than just lazily putting everything in the same location where it is completely irrelevant.

Great constructive posting, though. :rolleyes:

love the website
voted no because if i dont then the drama will go away

...then there will be nothing to love about the website

no rating, no hating, no twinking. this site is outdated

btw someone make a proper 70 pvs ty

I'd win, of course.

Users who are viewing this thread