Let's que up.

honesly anyone who have queued with me in MoP can say i never use speedpots on my hunter. never have. no idea who zpoon even is but clearly you and vicka 1) have got it all wrong or 2) deliberately lying for some unknown reason. why would i call someone out for speedpot abuse if i constant pop it myself lol

and royanz just because i am able to step into a room and scream til my nuts falls off doesn't necessarily mean i should do it huh?

You have been speed potting.... Stop tell lies...

Speed pots is a part of the game, just get used to it already everybody is able to use it so why even bother complaining about it. If you you don't have speed pots of your own, well too bad then but the fact that everybody is taking up the subject and making such a huge deal of it is retarded srsly :D even pointing out names of people that have them of people that probably don't have it like i said get used to it already srsly :D

And steroids are a part of life. But they have no place in sports.

Sup, i am always playing WW Hantanacks in def, and every time i see Tyrrah moving out from our fcroom with the flag, it's thanks to speed pot.

Attachments

• putin.jpg
    putin.jpg
    116.6 KB · Views: 169
Do you want to know why people think you are speed potting? Because they see the speed potions in your buff bar, not because you are fast.

You are the most delusional person I've seen here in a while.

Do you want to know why people think you are speed potting? Because they see the speed potions in your buff bar, not because you are fast.

You are the most delusional person I've seen here in a while.

Yes Sir! Wont be using pots! Mr Manga! You are the only one allowed to

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread