Let's que up.

Never said you did, but people have done. For exampel Skrajmanga and Timing.
I'll let you in on a secret: Dramatized is Skrajmanga.

And Timing is an enhancement shaman, are you telling me you can't deal with that without speed potions?

Speed pot abuser #1 = Bestdelayx #2 is Skrajmanga, Why can't Vibecka use a speedpot while getting chased by a whole team of speed pot abusers?

Speed pots is a part of the game, just get used to it already everybody is able to use it so why even bother complaining about it. If you you don't have speed pots of your own, well too bad then but the fact that everybody is taking up the subject and making such a huge deal of it is retarded srsly :D even pointing out names of people that have them of people that probably don't have it like i said get used to it already srsly :D

Tyrrah, you are a joke and everyone knows it. I am pretty sure even you do.

Speed pots is a part of the game, just get used to it already everybody is able to use it so why even bother complaining about it. If you you don't have speed pots of your own, well too bad then but the fact that everybody is taking up the subject and making such a huge deal of it is retarded srsly :D even pointing out names of people that have them of people that probably don't have it like i said get used to it already srsly :D
wBMSTvf.jpg

Part of the game too, right?

honesly anyone who have queued with me in MoP can say i never use speedpots on my hunter. never have. no idea who zpoon even is but clearly you and vicka 1) have got it all wrong or 2) deliberately lying for some unknown reason. why would i call someone out for speedpot abuse if i constant pop it myself lol

and royanz just because i am able to step into a room and scream til my nuts falls off doesn't necessarily mean i should do it huh?

honesly anyone who have queued with me in MoP can say i never use speedpots on my hunter. never have. no idea who zpoon even is but clearly you and vicka 1) have got it all wrong or 2) deliberately lying for some unknown reason. why would i call someone out for speedpot abuse if i constant pop it myself lol

and royanz just because i am able to step into a room and scream til my nuts falls off doesn't necessarily mean i should do it huh?

I think you sir are retarded myeeh

Users who are viewing this thread