Let's que up.

Eyn6tL8.jpg

Friendly reminder that if people keep playing rogue the bracket is gonna die again.
p0hIjvs.jpg

Queue alliance right now i'm seeing 15 + horde twinks and not even 4 alliance twinks and my list is nowhere near complete ....

can worgen guardian druids stop speedpot on cd??

I highly doubt it. Hes using it to get across mid field in stealth at the start of the game. Its honestly pathetic.

I highly doubt it. Hes using it to get across mid field in stealth at the start of the game. Its honestly pathetic.

I did speedpot like that thanks to hunters and shamans speedpotting after me when i did not even have pots. Thank them for making me do that yesterday.
Tho it wont happend today, i wont speedpot unless someone us it against me :D

I did speedpot like that thanks to hunters and shamans speedpotting after me when i did not even have pots. Thank them for making me do that yesterday.
Tho it wont happend today, i wont speedpot unless someone us it against me :D
Only yesterday?

Good one.

All times i have used it, people have used it against me :D
If that makes you sleep at night.

You've been speed potting countless times against me and I don't even own speed potions.

Fact is that you need speed potions to be even remotely successful at carrying the flag.

If that makes you sleep at night.

You've been speed potting countless times against me and I don't even own speed potions.

Fact is that you need speed potions to be even remotely successful at carrying the flag.

I speedpotted at gates a few times for one day :D Trying out 338% speed to see how much you can max :D Chill :D

There are many ppl that started using them. There was even a whole guild that used them on cd to chase ppl around or to push for efc.
So i think today its the "they use it, so i use them too" thing.
Imo it would be better if nobody use it but well...

There are many ppl that started using them. There was even a whole guild that used them on cd to chase ppl around or to push for efc.
So i think today its the "they use it, so i use them too" thing.
Imo it would be better if nobody use it but well...

Users who are viewing this thread