EU+US Legion Scoreboard Thread

View attachment 5546

So this was the last WSG i did... people already were fighting on mid when i entered so i rushed there and slaughtered all untill they were stuck on GY... farmed there for a while and in the end the horde seemed to gather in midfield and when i came to kill them with glider they tried to kill me, however i survived because of this good resto shammy.. the horde had 0 twinks i think lol.. So yeah the difference between twink and non twink is still huge.

You mean the difference between Survival Hunters and everything else. And sure, there is a difference between twinks and levelers, but that is assuming that they are first-time users, not having heirlooms available, i.e. being able to fill out every gear-slot, making the gap pretty much non-existent. If anything, the gap comes from twinks being able to use their experience from playing various battlegrounds over and over and over.

View attachment 5546

So this was the last WSG i did... people already were fighting on mid when i entered so i rushed there and slaughtered all untill they were stuck on GY... farmed there for a while and in the end the horde seemed to gather in midfield and when i came to kill them with glider they tried to kill me, however i survived because of this good resto shammy.. the horde had 0 twinks i think lol.. So yeah the difference between twink and non twink is still huge.
Cringe.

You mean the difference between Survival Hunters and everything else. And sure, there is a difference between twinks and levelers, but that is assuming that they are first-time users, not having heirlooms available, i.e. being able to fill out every gear-slot, making the gap pretty much non-existent. If anything, the gap comes from twinks being able to use their experience from playing various battlegrounds over and over and over.

Surv is very OP atm.. but yeah Disc isnt very far behind Surv imo... if you see their damage/healing ratio its just insane.
Feral in WoD was worse then surv is right now. for example a good disc kills me 1v1... they can simply outheal me and kill me slowly with a dot if they want to lol. However i do solo most healers and its about damn time i can do that damnit... healers have been OP forever, so right now i just love to murder as many as posible! :D
I guess your right gaming experience is most important in the difference in power of twink and non twink.. However its way more then just skill.. Look at all the Consumables on my bars xD vs non twinks its just unfair

This is when they first introduced chaos bolt being back for destro, my first bg with it :p

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_121716_030349.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_121716_030349.jpg
    493.8 KB · Views: 194
The problem with nocontest is that he thinks he is good because he can play fotm all day in his parents basement. Then his ego gets out of hand and xpoff is getting flooded with screenshots of him performing super unimpressive in bgs. The only reason u can see urself when scrolled to the top is because of your class. Sadly his head is too far up his ass to acknowledge this. People just point and laugh or shake their heads at his screenshots... Xd We get it, you like to farm in mid. pleb

The problem with nocontest is that he thinks he is good because he can play fotm all day in his parents basement. Then his ego gets out of hand and xpoff is getting flooded with screenshots of him performing super unimpressive in bgs. The only reason u can see urself when scrolled to the top is because of your class. Sadly his head is too far up his ass to acknowledge this. People just point and laugh or shake their heads at his screenshots... Xd We get it, you like to farm in mid. pleb

I agree that I disagree often with you, but now I agree with you.
I bet nocontest if fat loser with neckbeard.

Lol, MM is fotm? All those screenshots are played as MM, just showing ppl that MM is viable in BGs now. But you're obviously a smart individual and seen that so it really wasn't necessary for me to point it out. Nobody values you opinion, but thanks for your 2 euros.

Lol, MM is fotm? All those screenshots are played as MM, just showing ppl that MM is viable in BGs now. But you're obviously a smart individual and seen that so it really wasn't necessary for me to point it out. Nobody values you opinion, but thanks for your 2 euros.
I will let you off the hook this time, but only because i respect phron as a person and player. Next time you wont be so fortunate, Im the most lethal forum douchebag and your nonfotm but "viable" spec won't protect you from my careercrashing critisisms. Watch your back homeboy, the PUG lord will rise once more. You should consider valueing my opinion, for it is based in fact, not fiction like most US fatasses.

I will let you off the hook this time, but only because i respect phron as a person and player. Next time you wont be so fortunate, Im the most lethal forum douchebag and your nonfotm but "viable" spec won't protect you from my careercrashing critisisms. Watch your back homeboy, the PUG lord will rise once more. You should consider valueing my opinion, for it is based in fact, not fiction like most US fatasses.

/yawn

idk why are u all suddenly jumping on his balls. This game's pvp is dogshit,it was dogshit before and it will always be dogshit (notice I said pvp, not pve)

This is what this game has ALWAYS been about. Going like 50-0 in the most mongo way possible. Or getting like 100-0 and 50 flag returns. Not these 1-0 flag caps(no offense to the 19s kids or these endgame glad kids the 1-0s are not breathtaking at all if anything it looks weird AF to even take it seriously )

Excellent screenshots btw @Nocontest they fit this game perfectly

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread