EU+US Legion Scoreboard Thread

Voc

2017 Twink Cup Champion
Post Legion bg scoreboards here :) Lets see dem numbers! It would be a little more interesting if you include a little story or explanation for the scoreboard you are sharing.

This was a bg in which both factions had strong classes+players but silly mistakes on enemy team and near flawless plays from some players on our team along with decent above average positioning+awareness from the rest of our team ensured an ally 2-0 win :D
-plus i didn't die so that was cool
legion gg1.jpg

Last edited:
Even tho this isnt a scoreboard its deserving
Argent Dawn adventures at 4 in the morning!

HxuYA7B.jpg

So today was my first day as a 29 twink. I main a 100 boomy, play a 19 boomy and a 70 boomy. I decided that i might as well go with my comfort class. Im still undergeared but here's a few pics from my first day.

Y3RfAXd.png

Y1KcX5Z.png

kEodPaL.png

fun AV. no towers went down on either side. was good brawl
zVMB8GJ.jpg

tS1RhAi.jpg

AV Perfection from earlier today :D

Last edited:
im bad for story word ;x
here story just for u:
roses red
violet blue
so many flavors out there
but u chose salty.
fin.

Some people only posting stupid high dmg/kill boards with no story behind it. This isn't a competition for who can get the most kills or do the most damage, if you honestly care about that in this bracket then i have no words for you. This thread is about good games where the collective effort of pug teams produces spectacular results. Please include a story or brief explanation for the scoreboard you post, as nobody gives any ducks about topping charts in a lowbie bracket especially now that xp on and xp off is merged.
Whoops, i misunderstood "lets see dem numbers" haha XD

Some people only posting stupid high dmg/kill boards with no story behind it. This isn't a competition for who can get the most kills or do the most damage, if you honestly care about that in this bracket then i have no words for you. This thread is about good games where the collective effort of pug teams produces spectacular results. Please include a story or brief explanation for the scoreboard you post, as nobody gives any ducks about topping charts in a lowbie bracket especially now that xp on and xp off is merged.

You want a story? i still lost that av game that i showed. true story.

here friend:

in this story, farnk went on adventure for reclaim his faction's glorious banner, it had been thefted by smelly cows and orcs. farnk stumbled many times but always remembered to tie his shoes and pick up flag, would glory be had if not farnk rememberd to tie his shoes? probably. ;o
fvo4hTw.jpg

in this story now farnk and friends competed in dance off who has best moves ;o
farnk thinks that monkey friend rekt has best moves though, very agility.

kqKg6yZ.jpg

sorry again for showing scoreboard. you are very confusing like woman in asking what you want.

this is good?

farnk better at adventure times than storytimes ;x

in memory of the username and farnkfriend Voc, ;_;7
farnk claims these mines for you!
An7FCg1.jpg

here friend:

in this story, farnk went on adventure for reclaim his faction's glorious banner, it had been thefted by smelly cows and orcs. farnk stumbled many times but always remembered to tie his shoes and pick up flag, would glory be had if not farnk rememberd to tie his shoes? probably. ;o
fvo4hTw.jpg

in this story now farnk and friends competed in dance off who has best moves ;o
farnk thinks that monkey friend rekt has best moves though, very agility.

kqKg6yZ.jpg

sorry again for showing scoreboard. you are very confusing like woman in asking what you want.

this is good?

farnk better at adventure times than storytimes ;x
Who queues a 5 man with no healers?

Users who are viewing this thread