EU+US Legion BoE epics for lvl 19

Logically speaking shouldnt it have been hotfixed if a level 89 already has the items?

The first thread about the 89's was aaaaaaages ago, and pretty sure that got hotfixed. At least that was the last thing I read regarding that topic. Else, I'd like for the 89s to confirm that it is infact still a working method. What I recall is that the mobs at the time scaled down to 89 as well, which they don't anymore. Unless I missed something. If any 89 still has the gear on, and the stats are in fact still working (the item is not red etc.), then that's sick. I've had items equipped on low level toons that later got revamped to different level requirements, resulting in the item showing as red, and not counting. Still had it equipped though. So it's just swag really. If you unequip such items, you can't re-equip them.

The first thread about the 89's was aaaaaaages ago, and pretty sure that got hotfixed. At least that was the last thing I read regarding that topic. Else, I'd like for the 89s to confirm that it is infact still a working method. What I recall is that the mobs at the time scaled down to 89 as well, which they don't anymore. Unless I missed something. If any 89 still has the gear on, and the stats are in fact still working (the item is not red etc.), then that's sick. I've had items equipped on low level toons that later got revamped to different level requirements, resulting in the item showing as red, and not counting. Still had it equipped though. So it's just swag really. If you unequip such items, you can't re-equip them.

I briefly discussed it with one of their guild members. He never mentioned anything about it being hotfixed. Though I should have asked him if they had recently farmed

I briefly discussed it with one of their guild members. He never mentioned anything about it being hotfixed. Though I should have asked him if they had recently farmed

If you still have contact with said guild member, could you look into whether the gear still works? (the gear they farmed in the past). And whether the mobs still scale to 89? And if they have farmed prior to what was revealed some time ago? Confirming that it actually still works.

I hope this trucking works. Would be sick to actually have to put some effort into twinking again aside from the Legion Invasion event a while back.

Granted, it would be a lot more gimmicky than farming gurubashi arena chests, professions, or doing the fishing competition. Used to be a lot simpler.

This expansion has been way out of the norm in terms of gearing. People wearing high ilvl whites for instanced pvp, people doing invasions for warforge-able gear with recolored WoD sets, getting epic quality necklaces during the love event, transmogging high lvl quest gear, and so on..

It's been strange.

Bear in mind the MAIN reason you'd want Legion BoE's (scaled to Level) on a low Level Twink is because of the Socket & Tertiary Stat. The iLvL would probably be the same as the Legion Invasion Gear so no real advantage there. As for higher Stam, they probably would have somewhat higher so that'd be helpful. Also keep in mind, none of this would benefit you in iPvP.

I should mention that EPIC LEGION GEMS are just around the corner, and we don't know how well they scale on a lowbie.

Bear in mind the MAIN reason you'd want Legion BoE's (scaled to Level) on a low Level Twink is because of the Socket & Tertiary Stat. The iLvL would probably be the same as the Legion Invasion Gear so no real advantage there. As for higher Stam, they probably would have somewhat higher so that'd be helpful. Also keep in mind, none of this would benefit you in iPvP.

I should mention that EPIC LEGION GEMS are just around the corner, and we don't know how well they scale on a lowbie.
dont gems have ilvl requirements? or are there some gems that dont?

dont gems have ilvl requirements? or are there some gems that dont?
There are some Gems that have no Level requirement or at least that's what I can tell because I've never had a low Level item with a Socket to test it. Basically with the Stat shrink Blizz added iLvL min/max to Gems instead of the old Character Level requirements.

I'm happy to see so many interested people!, i'd say we keep the thread open for a few more days to give people more time to see it and think about it.. and then at some point add all the interested people on Btag etc.. and start to make a plan!
:D

ps:with a bit of lvling which won't be a prob... i've got a 89 warr-79 lock - 70Rog - 59 Warr- and a 19 hunter.

Last edited:
I can field: 1, 10, 19, 58, 70, 99, 101 and 110 [Horde] or a 101 [Alliance]. I can Triple-Box but I do it manually so my higher Levels would probably just stand there for aggro lol. One of these days I'll git gud like @Winterly with Multibox Software lmao.

Last edited:
I can field: 1, 10, 19, 58 (soon), 70, 99, 101 and 110. I can Triple-Box but I do it manually so my higher Levels would probably just stand there for aggro lol. One of these days I'll git gud like @Winterly with Multibox Software lmao.
Do we want to run a set up with the least amount of players possible? Assuming the 9 level difference is the key.

Users who are viewing this thread