EU+US Legion BoE epics for lvl 19

Dolfie

Grandfathered
Hey guys, i've been looking at the Legion BoE epics and i Want them on my lvl 19.
However impossible that seems there must be a way to get them.

I dont know which patch/expansion it was when blizz made it impossible for low level characters to loot mobs 10 levels higher and more. But if i'm not mistaken that is the only thing which keeps us from looting Broken Isle mobs and obtaining Legion BoE epics.
Please correct me if i'm wrong.

However, There are many mobs still around WoW which CAN be looted by my level 19 (much higher then 10 lvls too high) and so i want to try to kill every mob on the broken isles with a chanse to drop BoE epics.. and see if there is a mob which my level 19 can loot.

If we could loot even 1 mob that can drop epics.. we could get new BiS. Which is worth it imo.

I know that the lowest people so far that obtained the epics are level 89 twinks.. And that the ilvl on those epics has already been reduced to ilvl 450 for them.. But blizz did not remove anything and let them keep the epics which has given me hope that IF we can get it on lvl 19's. We can keep it forever!

please guys help me with any info you have, and lets try to make this work... We will need eachothers help if we are going to find a way to do this!...

We could for example say.. split the isle up into pieces... letting different people search different zones etc.

I feel at this point if it were possible someone would have found out already. Legion has been out for some time.

First off, you aren't likely to get a Legion BoE to drop for a 19 off any old Mob. Second, if you DO get it to drop and you are in a group with some high Level Character (so you don't die obv) it'll be scaled to 98. Lastly, there's some of us who DO think it's possible but it would be a massive pita to accomplish and the method isn't absolutely proven.

To give some idea of what I mean by 'massive pita' it would require a MINIMUM of 10 different Characters in Group starting with your 19 and increasing by 9 Levels each to get to 98+ for it to "scale with Level" and that's assuming this is the correct method and it wasn't just happenstance that those 89's got it done. Also, since that Guild did it in a 5man Group, there's no guarantee being in a Raid Group wouldn't cancel the scaling effect and there's literally no way to get the scaling down to 19 with only 5 different Levels.

Finally, your idea of killing every NPC in outdoor Legion Zones to determine which "has a chance to drop BoE's" is incorrect thinking. ALL Mobs in Legion have a chance to drop the 101/Scales with Level BoE Epics, not certain types. It's a VERY low drop rate, something like 1% or less.
I feel at this point if it were possible someone would have found out already. Legion has been out for some time.
My above Comments are why I think nobody has actually tried it yet... past 89 that is.

Give it a shot imo. Better than wasting your time in front of org or in goldshire

Also, I think for the 89s, the items didn't really scale down to 450. Seeing their health, which can be around 250k, it's safe to assume they were in the 600s

First off, you aren't likely to get a Legion BoE to drop for a 19 off any old Mob. Second, if you DO get it to drop and you are in a group with some high Level Character (so you don't die obv) it'll be scaled to 98. Lastly, there's some of us who DO think it's possible but it would be a massive pita to accomplish and the method isn't absolutely proven.

To give some idea of what I mean by 'massive pita' it would require a MINIMUM of 10 different Characters in Group starting with your 19 and increasing by 9 Levels each to get to 98+ for it to "scale with Level" and that's assuming this is the correct method and it wasn't just happenstance that those 89's got it done. Also, since that Guild did it in a 5man Group, there's no guarantee being in a Raid Group wouldn't cancel the scaling effect and there's literally no way to get the scaling down to 19 with only 5 different Levels.

Finally, your idea of killing every NPC in outdoor Legion Zones to determine which "has a chance to drop BoE's" is incorrect thinking. ALL Mobs in Legion have a chance to drop the 101/Scales with Level BoE Epics, not certain types. It's a VERY low drop rate, something like 1% or less.
My above Comments are why I think nobody has actually tried it yet... past 89 that is.

Sounds like fun lol.

Last edited:

So...want to get some people together and attempt to execute that method?

Thanks alot for your info!

So if we could get a group together of people who are interested... we could first Test for example ..
1 if being in a raid group stops the Item scaling or not.
2 We could get Twink of all brackets in on this. If it works like we hope it to work.
3 Once we have got the first item to drop and it works, i'm sure it's gonna be a madhouse and we will have plenty of people wanting to help each other achieve this new thing and get some new BiS. Leech and Sockets on classic Twinks?... Oh my!

I say we try it all out, every idea out there to get this done!! Then i can put my mind to rest.
This is what twinking is all about isnt it?

I say we gather people who are interested and share BattleTags etc and start to make a group and make a plan of how to test all of these things and get it done!.

ps:what i meant by killing every mob on the Broken Isles is that... some Mobs are still Lootable by low levels.. and if we were to find any mobs that can be looted by lvl 19's that would also drop the BoE's we might be able to skip having to invite 10 different characters. and do it all in a party.

Also i must say i don't have much knowledge about Legion BoE's since i don't have a 101 twink.

Thx guys!

Last edited:
Imagine that if you are actually successful though. All it would take is for the people to use that gear in a BG a few times, and wam, hotfix. Just look at how quick Common Legion Blade and other trash items with no level requirements got hotfixed to a requirement of being level 98. All that work down the drain would be the worst feeling ever lmao.

It would basically just be some hide-away achivement in your bank or bags, and even then, there is no guarantee that others will do the same, and instead just flaunt it and it would result in a hotfix anyways.

Give it a shot imo. Better than wasting your time in front of org or in goldshire

Also, I think for the 89s, the items didn't really scale down to 450. Seeing their health, which can be around 250k, it's safe to assume they were in the 600s

You are right, before those epics were ilvl 740 for the 89 twinks, however since recently i checked again.. and i've seen they are 450ilvl now. So still rly good for 89.. but reasonable and giving me hope that instead of blizz removing the items from low levels.. they just make it scale a bit lower... (might still be BiS though)

Ok so everyone but Bestworld is invited because hes being a downer.

Wow ok :(

Just a realistic view though. Like honestly. Common Legion Blade was a fairly low investment in terms of time and effort. Imagine having something like this, which is being discussed now, stripped away from you in matter of weeks / 1-2 months after obtaining it lol. I would kill myself xd.

Im more or less just curious if its at all possible, I could honestly care less if its hotfixed the day after its obtained, having epics on a 10 or 19 sounds awesome to me.

You are right, before those epics were ilvl 740 for the 89 twinks, however since recently i checked again.. and i've seen they are 450ilvl now. So still rly good for 89.. but reasonable and giving me hope that instead of blizz removing the items from low levels.. they just make it scale a bit lower... (might still be BiS though)

What I'm saying is, I don't think they are actually 450. The blizz website has been known to show false scaling with these items in the past. You are right they used to show 740, but I think that was just displaying the projected minimum requirement of 98 (which apparently isn't the minimum).

To have around 250k health at 89 as a dps class is crazy. 450 items aren't going to take you to even half of that. My 91 blood dk with ilvl 600 has only 202k health.

I'll be a sideliner on this one. xd

My hopes aren't too great.

I would love having some extra dope shit like anyone else, but logically speaking, it's not hard to see how it pans out if it turns out that it's possible. If it does happen to work, keep it on the down-low, stock it in your bank, pull it out when you wanna get laid in goldshire, and never log out with it equipped.

I'll be a sideliner on this one. xd

My hopes aren't too great.

I would love having some extra dope shit like anyone else, but logically speaking, it's not hard to see how it pans out if it turns out that it's possible. If it does happen to work, keep it on the down-low, stock it in your bank, pull it out when you wanna get laid in goldshire, and never log out with it equipped.
Logically speaking shouldnt it have been hotfixed if a level 89 already has the items?

Users who are viewing this thread