I figured that would happen. For Hunters it sucks because there aren't any Weapons with multiple Sockets like the big 2H's from TBC Dungeons so we'll likely be stuck with the iLvL 22 (both +1 Relics) Artifact weapons (still not bad though).
Check for downscaled socketed guns via relic of the past 1. I think goohd was asking if someone could craft one specific somewhere on the forums recently

Getting traded a level 45-50 azerite item from a dungeon gives heart of Azeroth quest if it’s unchanged from ptr. Do that first
upload_2020-10-13_17-7-11.png

Looks like this looting scheme wont net you azerite armor anymore.

However, still useful for other excellent things

I wonder if this would work for TBC Heroics, those farming the Gems from there. Or for that matter, WoD Dungeons for the same reason, Socket+Tertiary.
Well it works but the problem is all gems are on the loottable for everyone and its simply a bonus drop so running legacy will have near 0 impact on gem running. For gear it sounds really nice though.

I noticed an odd thing in Ramps. I spammed my 10 Pally like 14 times with my 45 Drood and gear dropped like it was f'ing Christmas at a rich family's house. When I duo'd the same Dungeon with (2) 10's multiple runs, hardly anything dropped.

I noticed an odd thing in Ramps. I spammed my 10 Pally like 14 times with my 45 Drood and gear dropped like it was f'ing Christmas at a rich family's house. When I duo'd the same Dungeon with (2) 10's multiple runs, hardly anything dropped.
personal loot means you both (10s) only had 20% each chance to get an item. legacy with the 45 would give 2 items per boss split between the 2 players. was it legacy mode loot?

personal loot means you both (10s) only had 20% each chance to get an item. legacy with the 45 would give 2 items per boss split between the 2 players. was it legacy mode loot?
I don't even know how to change from Legacy to Personal loot. I can also confirm that with the 45, there were Bosses that dropped 2 Blues for the 45 AND 1 Blue for the 10, 3 total. With duo 10's I was lucky to get 1 drop per Boss total, usually nothing.

I don't even know how to change from Legacy to Personal loot. I can also confirm that with the 45, there were Bosses that dropped 2 Blues for the 45 AND 1 Blue for the 10, 3 total. With duo 10's I was lucky to get 1 drop per Boss total, usually nothing.
Then yeah that’s legacy loot. When you’re 10 level over an instance, all possible loot amount will drop from a boss and split between people, with no spec filter.
Had you logged off the Druid each boss, you would get all 2-3 items on the twink, described in the OP

Users who are viewing this thread