US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Drugs

The Dude Abides

Laughing Skull FTW

Laughing Skull FTW (LS FTW) is a horde guild based out of the US server Laughing Skull, home to none other than the legendary Leeroy Jenkins himself. In late 2013 we migrated the guild to Bleeding Hollow, due to the server's prevalence of 19 twinks. On behalf of the entire LS FTW player base, I would like to thank you for taking the time to read through this recruitment thread, and for considering our guild as an option for your twinking experience.

Formed in January of 2007, Laughing Skull FTW is the oldest twink guild still active and premading in the entire 19 bracket. Unlike many of our peer guilds, LS FTW highlights friendship and fun over anything else. For many years LS FTW has catered to arguably the most charismatic and synergistic group of players the bracket has ever seen - no wonder we've been around forever! Since 2007 we have firmly stood by many fundamental policies such as our 'zero-tolerance' rule for GY farming and immature/dishonorable behavior (afking, excessive trashtalking, etc). It is in this way we conduct ourselves and strive for excellence in the gulch; we would rather compete against good friends from opposing guilds, rather than hated enemies.

To quote the timeless words of my friend Kozi: "You don't even need incredibly skilled players to develop a powerhouse guild. Give me someone who has the ambition to be good, and I will make him excellent." LS FTW, for example, practices an 'all are welcome' policy: Any new player may join the guild as a recruit, and he is given about a month or so time to gear up and learn the ropes. As a result, if our recruits run into any type of issue, they need only type their question into guild chat, or speak up in guild vent, and they will receive help from one of our many veterans. LS FTW has always maintained a kind and cooperative atmosphere, in which a higher-ranked member does not hesitate to run a recruit for gear, or offer their experience and expertise for that recruit's improvement. Another perk of being an LS FTW member is access to full and entire funding; we will literally pay for every enchant and item of gear you request. Aside from gear-related financial support, we are open for discussion regarding free gold for other purposes. As a result of our novel recruitment campaign and friendly environment, we are immensely proud to boast peak activity of over 20 people online at one time!

Once again I would like to reiterate that we are not your typical guild - we are a family that above all wants to have fun. We frequently hold massive guild events that come in the form of Firework Shows, guild adventures, and arena tournaments, among many, many others.

If you would like a taste of the fun we have in Laughing Skull FTW, please check out this link, which contains all LS FTW videos:

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1dYM5goU72EMaqIejuw68woaUURIgvXL&feature=edit_ok

Questions? Intent on joining? Send me a message through Twink Info, or, even better, create a character on our server and chat with one of our many members! I assure you, they'd be happy to meet you!

We truly look forward to considering you among the ranks of Laughing Skull FTW!

Cheers!
Dontdodrugs
GM of Laughing Skull FTW

Major Edit (5/28/2015):
Laughing Skull FTW is currently accepting any and all recruits who are looking for an active, fun, friendly group of players to hang with. Whether you're looking for competitive players, or just some laid back folks, we've got you covered. If you are in need of funding, we can help you out due to the Project: GG 19 initiative (see my signature). We look forward to meeting you! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey this is a bump there are many like it but this one is mine.

8 online tonight. new recruit from bloodlust represent. premades coming up. now is the time!

12 online right now!! message me for inv!

Contact Myself (Shãmrøck), Drugs, or any other officers for invites! PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE COMING OVER! We are beginning to max out on certain classes! Looking for skilled players willing to listen and learn! As one of the most active guilds going into MOP, with the best character of players to back it up, Laughing Skull FTW is a great guild to be a part of! -HB

lol drugs
hass >>>>>>>>> you
stay small kid

hahahahahaha <3 hass

edit: if i had a dime for every time i juked stupidfast....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread