US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

LSFTW is the only serious option right now if you're looking to join an ethical 19 twinking guild on horde.

Replacing my PSU has not helped with the intermittent shutdowns of my computer. Unfortunately I'll be off and on likely for the next week or two. I don't want to end up in close games and have my computer shut down mid game. New computer order form filled out with my work today, should hopefully see it in the next week or two. Good luck in the Gulch if I don't see you

May try using my old computer a bit... but the slow might kill me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump for ggs last night. You know who you are. :cool:

Bump for Drugs and his totally annoying/clutch MCs yesterday... I felt like 50% of those games I spent just trying to avoid you :eek:

Bump for Drugs and his totally annoying/clutch MCs yesterday... I felt like 50% of those games I spent just trying to avoid you :eek:

HAHAHAHA I literally love using MC in the gulch. I sware it comes in SO clutch on offense at least twice a game with throwin healers off the roof lmao cheers!

Ya, without a heavy cc/kiting defense we couldn't really counter it...and at 3-4 + stacks it was quite hard to pillar hump hard enough to avoid you

Alienware Aurora-R4
Intel Core i7-3820 (Quad Core, 10MB Cache) Overclocked up to 4.1GHz
32GB Quad Channel DDR3 at 1600MHz
Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Dual
512GB SSD 6Gb/s MAIN + 1TB 7200RPM Storage
Alienware Aurora X79 with ALX Chassis
Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit, English, w/Media

2 weeks
:)

pump for activity and master swag

bump for upcoming premades and 13 online last night for fun arenas.

Laughing Skull FTW is looking for more core members to join our rank to build our premade team up for MOP! Please contact me specifically on Laughing Skull (Hunnybuns or Shãmrøck) or contact me through Twink Info... Recruitment for Premading will be limited and is NECESSARY that you get in contact with me before coming over! Looking forward to meeting some new faces! Bump! -HB

bump for two new recruits from TI. practices are beginning to prepare for premades. now is the time to join <Laughing Skull FTW> message me!

Guild must be bad if Hunnybuns is in it o_O

Thanks Kallistos and Xstie for the support!

Zarict, the fuck you been at???? Long time no see brotha.

bump! love playin with you guys when i get the chance

Xstie

As do we with you! I just recently started noticing you guys from Shadowmoon in games. healed Antares while he fcd us to victory the other night, and I see illegal around quite often. Are you guys trying to build up a guild or just queing as friends? If you're building up a guild LS FTW would love to que with you guys thru realid to get some larger groups going. If you're not recruiting, as you know we'd love to have more friendly faces in our community at laughing skull. Either way, add me realid Chadrockson@comcast.net.
cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread