US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Please consider adding me to a friends list for bg's and arena. I'm pretty good, I promise.

hey man, I don't care how good ya are lol you're always welcome to run bg's with my guild. are you on bleeding hollow? what guild are ya in?

I encourage all Horde 19s on Bleeding Hollow to join Laughing Skull FTW. It's the largest and most active 19 guild on BH.

Caution: Active EU players in there.

Last week we had 10 people online and more than half were EU... fucking awesome! Love doesn't discriminate on location.

Bump for this amazing guild with amazing leaders and a really good community within <3

Bump for sixteen, yes, SIX-TEEN people online tonight! Haven't seen LS FTW this active in over a year. Let's hit 20 next weekend! Add my btag if you're interested in joining :D

Cheers!

Just transferred over to bleeding hollow on my priest, added your battletag, Drugs. Looking to find some people to play 19s with!

tauren priest: bigboas
battletag: mazdaspee#1652

17 TWINKS ONLINE RIGHT NOW! Activity has been incredible recently and the atmosphere as always is happy and friendly. PM or add my Btag for info on joining!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey im basically a new twink well i had 2 twinks about a year ago that i had BiS and was working on getting shadowfangs and AGM im currently making a new Resto Shammy named Watermelown ive got atleast 30k to spend on his enchants and everything as soon as he hits 19 and i am looking for a guild this one caught my eye because my first twink was a 19 on laughing skull ages ago will be sure to talk to one of you ingame.

Hey! New to twinking, made a H Resto shamman on Malganis and Xfered him to BH for the twink action! Would love to join an active twinking guild

Cog#1392, Ill be on tonight

Users who are viewing this thread