US <Laughing Skull FTW> - Bleeding Hollow (H) Recruitment

Considering a twink there, have all classes. Missing anything?

How is the outlook for LS FTW premading atm? Gonna happen soon?

This depends on what other guilds are available to premade. Right now we have a premade team ready, just need some friendly guilds to field a team so both can practice. As soon as Lethal Synergy, or some other guild can step up, we are ready to premade!

Considering a twink there, have all classes. Missing anything?

right now every core premade spot is filled, however I like to have at least 2 players for each starting position because quite often players will be unavailable for a premade. if one player is missing, the other takes his spot. if both show up, a decision is made based on recent activity / commitment. if both are equally active and committed, they will be rotated fairly. everything is very fair so that people get equal play time. I would recommend rolling a warlock, hunter, or brewmaster monk. keep in mind we have full funding and support here on LS so if you have the boas we can handle the rest!

hi, lets discuss

my team is not nearly developed enough to compete with your guild just yet. its going to take some time to establish chemistry and build synergy against teams closer to our current maturity.

we just want some games. its a new expansion, our a team isnt the same as cata either. no one else on horde is showing any premade interest.

we just want some games. its a new expansion, our a team isnt the same as cata either. no one else on horde is showing any premade interest.

let's talk in a couple weeks. I'm still rallying the troops

bump for FIFTEEN people online right now!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump great guild

yoooo bump for 16 twinks online tonight and our first premades!!! premading has started and were having a ton of fun! message me!!

This guild has the best premade record of the expansion :p. Go LS FTW!

Very fun premade games with you guys tonight. Hopefully there will be more to come! :)
you bet! likely same time next week for many sundays to come. the games prove to be a great way for mutual improvement and enjoyment. im looking forward to the next one.

Did anybody fraps the games? ;)

nobody from ls ftw did. were not that kind of guild tbh

bump for 15 people online today, and premades/arenas on a weekly basis!

Users who are viewing this thread