Korgath Arena Tournament Rule discussion and drama archive

Re: Arena Tournament

methinks a 1550 24 won't like playing

Elitist toxin detected. This is one of the reasons why people prefer to BG over arenas.

what faction it will be horde or alliance ? srry if u already post this dont feel like read all

If you don't feel like reading the original post, then what makes us think you'll bother reading a second post?

If you're truly interested, you'd read everything. Jesus Christ how are people lazy on a computer.

evrything is gr8 i just dont undrstand why we will hav to lvl and gear a toon in a week it just seems imposible for people who works, please change this rule, as long as the toons are accord gear restrinctions its fine... srry for my english :3
You do realize that rule was removed right? Comon, keep yourself updated by checking the OP.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to a 16 year old psychopath why pretending to be a 16 year old Korean girl and getting Jgov and Kahr banned is not something most human beings do. You're either going to figure it out when you mature and remember "wow I was a really shitty kid" or you're not, and medically there are institutions for you. Good luck either way, you're not playing on the server.

And remember how I found out about you? Yeah, well now I permanently run that on my Skype 24/7. You better move if you want to play here because your IP will show up loud and clear.

I'm not going to waste my time explaining to a 16 year old psychopath why pretending to be a 16 year old Korean girl and getting Jgov and Kahr banned is not something most human beings do. You're either going to figure it out when you mature and remember "wow I was a really shitty kid" or you're not, and medically there are institutions for you. Good luck either way, you're not playing on the server.

And remember how I found out about you? Yeah, well now I permanently run that on my Skype 24/7. You better move if you want to play here because your IP will show up loud and clear.

Hot damn... I missed something interesting! :p

The server is Korgath, the faction is alliance.

You are allowed as much time to gear your toon as you want, now.

Toons already made on Korgath alliance are still allowed.

The following rules are still in place:

1. Rifle Commander's Eyepatch is not allowed to be used in Ranked Matches.

2. Arena Grand Master is not allowed to be used in Ranked Matches.

3. No more than two Bind on Account Heirlooms may be equipped during any Ranked Match.

Did I hit ban any of their toons? No. Did I provide legitimate reasons for you to ban them? Yes. Who Banned them? Fiddytree did, so why are you blamin me? I didn't make you do anything, they however did things that you thought seemed worthy of a ban and as did I.

You have no idea how hilarious it's to watch 10+ teenage boys trying too hook up with someone over WoW, we could have pretended to be random americans but what would our excuse not to skype have been and what kind of fun would we have in skype if we did? We realized it was fucked up and we said that repeatedly in Skype but it was still hilarious and I am sorry that the Korean girl you helped with her essay on the Matrix is not going to be your girlfriend in this lifetime but get over it.

1. Your reasons were fake. You thought they were making fun of your ^^. Except you were a 16 year old male. That's a FAKE reason. Also you lied as to why I was banning Kahr. Remember? You antagonized him using your Doz persona, and then used your Korean 16 year old girl persona to tell me "Kahr seems like a really mean person." Kahr was being a dick to your Doz persona, but using your OTHER persona to get him banned is the problem. Notice how I call them personas. You have a disease. Get help.

2. I help everyone with their homework. I've offered to help Brovon with his math before, I've helped quite a few people with science based stuff. It's really easy stuff for me usually which means that they finish earlier and thus play more. That doesn't mean I want to bang Brovon or the other dudes. You don't seem to understand this, and that's okay because you're young and immature right now, but you acted like a 16 year old. You know who is attracted to 16 year olds? 16 year olds. I'm not a pedophile, and I do think it's funny that you think I am. That's cool, it's the internet, and you can say whatever you want. At the end of the day, you're not getting on the server.

For those of you confused, Doz, Fael and Khrew came to Korgath and pretended to be 16 year old Korean females. I'm willing to trust people on that sort of thing (given my friendship with Mindy, Rhaellia and Yde) so I went along with it. Others (Wizkid, Eternas just assumed they were guys and were proven right) didn't/weren't so naive. Anyhow, lets just say they are VERY good at being sixteen year old girls (imagine the drama of high school).

Last edited by a moderator:

Let the conversation about the korean drama be over, please.

We will try to get anyone who is looking for a team hooked up with a partner asap.

If you have a team, please talk to sevenslacks7 or myself and we will get you listed :)

i forgotz, Frost mage Lf for a priest or resto sham
Edit: Warrior lf for priest or resto sham

Users who are viewing this thread