Korgath Arena Tournament Rule discussion and drama archive

Re: Arena Tournament

Teams will be allowed to queue between the hours of 6 to 10 Server Time.

Server time on Korgath is Central Standard Time (U.S.)

Looks like a really cool idea man, keep it up. Hope this a huge success, looks like it is already haha!

Can you add the spec information in the team list?

What about talents? Can those be changed each game?

Will it be possible to inspect the other team to see what talents they are using before the match, or have both teams announce which they are using?

What about talents? Can those be changed each game?

Character specialization changes may be made, but if the character belong's to a pre-existing team, this teams rating will be reset to 1000 elo.

Talents may be changed from arena to arena, something that I will add in to the rules.

As for letting people know which spec they will be facing, I would rather only divulge just the class.

IE: You are facing a Priest Warrior team. Turns out once the arena starts it is Shadow Fury, I would rather not give that away beforehand. And after the first sets of arena's everyone will know roughly what spec's there are per team, so I don't think its a big issue.

Thinking about joining - someone please PM me vent info (if not I'll grab online this week).

Will likely use this toon - still gearing (and will remove eyepatch of course).

We don't use a vent at the moment.

Currently we use a skype group (Kochi has the lead of it), and we are all on Alliance-Korgath.

so are crz groups ok? and skype makes me lag, so is vent alright? also disc/hpriest on AP LF partner (if this is occuring after the 20th (i'll be on better internet)) and 2s in general (more tonight [MENTION=19874]Watergun[/MENTION]?)

We are currently planning for mid august. August 14th, to be precise.

You are welcome to use any means of communication with your partner that you see fit.

However, we are NOT currently allowing CRZ arenas, nor do we plan to. You have at least 15 days to make a character on korgath and get the 2 BoA's, that should be plenty of time, if you are interested.

Cosmetic helms as prizes don't come along very often...

Starter accounts are unable to use cosmetic helms :(

There have been F2P's that have been able to purchase and use them on their F2P characters. Worst case scenario, something goes wrong and you can not use it, in which case we will get the winners something else that they chose within reason.

Users who are viewing this thread