EU+US Just a Demon Hunter idea?

To anyone trying to get as many epics as possible: You can only loot the items from the rare spawns once, even if you drop the item.

A tip can be to create the DH then w/o completing any quests kill all rares that are available, takes about 20 min.
Hard to do when you get an item in your mailbox every time you create a new character due to the naval ship hat thingy, so you can't delete the character until you finish the spawn....

Hard to do when you get an item in your mailbox every time you create a new character due to the naval ship hat thingy, so you can't delete the character until you finish the spawn....

Hotfixes (August 9th):

• Newly-created Demon Hunters should be able to be deleted despite having unread mail.

its not really worth, stats are really low and you dont really have many tools to work with Vs other classes who have the full toolkit

what are you talking about, stats are above anything you'll see in 90-99 bracket and they have enough tools to compete

snare
2 stuns
huge burst
defensive cd
interrupt
insane mobility
stealth detection

am i missing anything?

what are you talking about, stats are above anything you'll see in 90-99 bracket and they have enough tools to compete

snare
2 stuns
huge burst
defensive cd
interrupt
insane mobility
stealth detection

am i missing anything?
`

other classes all have their full toolkit.

look, i'm not saying "dont play dh at 99" i'm saying it felt incomplete to me. i didnt like the lack of tools to use

Can confirm that it's possible to kill all the rares with alliance dh and stay 99. I tagged a couple of unnecessary mobs and had ~300 xp left when I locked xp gain. No epic upgrades for me, though. Gonna farm invasions and hope for titanforged loot.

Can confirm that it's possible to kill all the rares with alliance dh and stay 99. I tagged a couple of unnecessary mobs and had ~300 xp left when I locked xp gain. No epic upgrades for me, though. Gonna farm invasions and hope for titanforged loot.
How are you locking xp? Isn't the xp person for alliance not there?

so whats the method for doing this? Get all the chests/rares from the first zone THEN start questing? without completing the bonus objectives?

so whats the method for doing this? Get all the chests/rares from the first zone THEN start questing? without completing the bonus objectives?
Basically, people do the rares and chests first to see there luck on the epics to see if it's worth finishing the Zone or to just make a new toon and try again for better rolls.

Can anyone confirm this STILL works? I've tried 3x now and every single time I ding on the final Boss due to the adds. I even did the Party/Dead killing trick and still hit 100. This last time I even didn't kill one of the Rares (the Trinket with a "Throw") and didn't loot ANY Chests, not a single one.

What's worse is 1 of the 2 I was doing it with (Dual boxing) got 5 Epics and the other 2 Epics, FML.

EDIT: Also, you absolutely CANNOT Delete your DH if you have the Shipyard Hat mail, even though Blizz said they fixed that. This is of 5:30 CST 18Aug. And I did it all 3x on Horde.

Last edited:
@Stunt I'm not asking if it was ever possible, I'm asking is it possible right now. Did Blizz in fact buff the XP so that it's impossible anymore to get a DH out without hitting 100. I tried all the usual tricks just like I did to get my Pandaren out at 10 and it didn't work, tried 3x tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread