EU+US Just a Demon Hunter idea?

Holythane

Lewno
Does anyone know if its possible to get out of the DH starting area at 99 using similar tactics 10 goblins would use. These tactics being doing all quests in a group for less xp or getting the mob kills while dead? if it would work may be cool to have a 99 DH twink

Doubtful. They're closer to DK's, and DK's could very rarely get out of their starting zone before 58.

Does anyone know if its possible to get out of the DH starting area at 99 using similar tactics 10 goblins would use. These tactics being doing all quests in a group for less xp or getting the mob kills while dead? if it would work may be cool to have a 99 DH twink
Doubt it I got 100 with roughly 10 quests left.

Doubt it I got 100 with roughly 10 quests left.
Because u werent trying to finisih quest line before dinging lvl 100. I skipped every bonus objective and killed maybe 2 more NPCs than I was supposed to and got 99 ☺
Wo_WScrn_Shot_081016_172546.jpg

EDIT: Ended with like 3 bars left till lvl 100

Last edited:
Because u werent trying to finisih quest line before dinging lvl 100. I skipped every bonus objective and killed maybe 2 more NPCs than I was supposed to and got 99 ☺
But u r lacking litterly every talent in the game : )

EDIT: Ended with like 3 bars left till lvl 100

Nice well done whats damage feeling like so far in bgs?

Would somone help me out? I nearly did this but once I get to the final 5 quests (specifically when you kill the archimonde looking Red Demon) the bonus objective auto completes
(it's usually 60%) and then I level.

Last edited:
Ive got an idea. Try having someone level the zone with you, and they kill all the mobs for quests while you follow them as a ghost. You will need to rez to get credit for killing the minibosses, but the other quests should be completable while dead. Might be worth giving a shot idk.

That sucks then. Rip the dream. Three of us did it earlier in the night around 10 pm est or so. All three got to 99 safely. One lucky duck got 5 epic upgrades, the other got 3, i got 1. Still 1 epic DH > no dh kek.

Is it really worth it? You have almost 0 abilities to use. And a demon hunter before 110 isn't finished, like all other classes are.

I know, you can get item level ~700 @99 and therefore having a little stat advantage in bgs but still ...
How much 2nd stats do you have @99 open world?

Users who are viewing this thread