EU+US Just a Demon Hunter idea?

this will do I guess :)

Attachments

• idej.png
    idej.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 257
Perhaps if you don't turn in those last 3, and just kill the red dude without activating the quest for him? I just don't know ><
I found out my issue,(regarding the red boss and bonus objective) avoid using fel rush at all times, (It can tags a random mob 3% of bonus objective points (Bjp for short) avoid AoE it tags too many mobs.
The bosses for the last few quests when killed give 9% or 10% Bjp.
The rare mobs give about 5% Bjp.
Use single target to gain the 100 fel energy quest I finished at 33% bjp.
Doing this left the bonus objective bar at 91%.
TLDR if you monitor the bar carefully use single target and avoid AoE tags you can get out of the zone with 1 or 2 exp bars left.

Last edited:
Is it really worth it? You have almost 0 abilities to use.
This really is the issue. The only reason I can see it being "worth it" is because of it's uniqueness, just like Level 59 DK Twinks or Level 10 Pandaren Twinks, etc.

This really is the issue. The only reason I can see it being "worth it" is because of it's uniqueness, just like Level 59 DK Twinks or Level 10 Pandaren Twinks, etc.
The fact that you're a demon hunter in the 90-99 bracket may be enough reason for some.

its not really worth, stats are really low and you dont really have many tools to work with Vs other classes who have the full toolkit

Attachments

• DH comparison.jpg
    DH comparison.jpg
    420.6 KB · Views: 285
What ilvl is invasion gear at 99? Is it worth making a 99 dh twink now to obtain it? Already have all the mog sets.
670 and it will NOT allow you to empower a 670 Weapon even though we can use Coelesced Fel at 98. However, you CAN Empower the BoA Warglaive on any Character that's 98-100 if you get a few dropped from the Chests, so that saves you 150 Nethershards per 5 iLvL Empower.

EDIT: With the Invasion Gear being 670 at 99, that gives you more choices for your WoD (3) since Blizz lied about removing the Crafting limit for them. It was on the original Patch Notes for 7.0 but later removed and then changed to Legion Crafting limit removed.

Last edited:
I've done this a few times now. If yoy just skip the first and last bonus objectives you shouldnt ding 100. You can kill all the rares and grab all the treasures. But don't kill mobs for the mandatory bonus objectives click interactive objects instead. Also rares count towards bonus objectives progress.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I gotten 5 epics twice, I've done roughly 5 runs. Probably just super lucky

Users who are viewing this thread