iTwink Status Thread

Omg... still the Link in Orc's signature, doesn't work for me???¨

It says, 'oops, this link is broken' or something.

Druiddroid said:
blazin your 39 private server sucks more, plz stop bein dum

Oh, this scrub has a server too? I see, he's one of those UB3Rz0r ELITISTS who thinks they might be good. Maybe he has experience in programming a wow private server. Maybe he is good. But you are bashing us because some people who don't know how to program are trying.

Maybe you have a 39 server, maybe you dont. But GTFO.

EDIT: This was to Blazin.

Quelfep said:
Oh, this scrub has a server too? I see, he's one of those UB3Rz0r ELITISTS who thinks they might be good. Maybe he has experience in programming a wow private server. Maybe he is good. But you are bashing us because some people who don't know how to program are trying.

Stop feeding the troll

Quelfep said:

PROTIP: DOING > TRYING.

Also, Activity > Core.

Some sort of problem with the server, predict about 2-3 days until its up again, sorry everyone =[

Jurtere, why did we get an email from you asking about why you donated to us o_O

Orcgasm said:
Some sort of problem with the server, predict about 2-3 days until its up again, sorry everyone =[

Jurtere, why did we get an email from you asking about why you donated to us o_O

o lawled, I forgot to transfer the money I used on my moms card back to her, and she was like watf is this. I was to lazy to add my card to paypal :eek: It's w/e now though.

When i can't get on the itwink.servegame.org website, is it then because the server isn't up? Or is it only me with this prob?

Batgnom said:
When i can't get on the itwink.servegame.org website, is it then because the server isn't up? Or is it only me with this prob?

It's because the server is down, stop asking so many times, we'll tell you when it is up or down. Now stop spamming the forums with the website issues, we already heard you the first time.

Sorry T_T

It's just noone have me a direct answer, i think, i'll stop post here forever bye.

Haha for fun u can't get rid of me !!! xD

Users who are viewing this thread