iTwink Status Thread

I have to ask - what happened to the on-lin dedicated host Orc? Or was that idea dropped and it's currently not being hosted on anything at the moment?

-X

Xailter said:
I have to ask - what happened to the on-lin dedicated host Orc? Or was that idea dropped and it's currently not being hosted on anything at the moment?

-X

We havnt abandoned the project. The dedicated host failed to let us upload the DB, Orc tried time and time again. We plan on having a certain someone hold it for us and run it. In due time, my child.

Quelfep said:
We havnt abandoned the project. The dedicated host failed to let us upload the DB, Orc tried time and time again. We plan on having a certain someone hold it for us and run it. In due time, my child.

I'm considering converting my old gaming rig into a server... maybe worth a go if I decide it's powerful enough?

-X

blazin said:
lmfao at how bad this failed hahaha

why is that funny?

$5.00 - A Tabard of your Choice

$10.00 - Title and Tabard of your Choice

That's a little crazy for a "Tabard" If you need help coming up with ideas, or even adding custom items (That don't effect gameplay) in to the Database, I'll help you. :)

Zambiz said:
$5.00 - A Tabard of your Choice

$10.00 - Title and Tabard of your Choice

That's a little crazy for a "Tabard" If you need help coming up with ideas, or even adding custom items (That don't effect gameplay) in to the Database, I'll help you. :)

The idea isnt that they are "buying" a tabard. They are contributing to the server and we give them something in return. Its kind of a win/win situation.

And most of the custom items on Twinkcraft were on this server. I just copied them over.

We just need to get Zuty to host this server foreelz.

Quelfep said:
We just need to get Zuty to host this server foreelz.

Ah, so you're not quitting, you're just looking for a server. Thats good news ;D

Edit:

Gogogogog, i wana play ^^

Naw but seriously, how is the situation with the host atm? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread