iTwink Status Thread

jenif said:
:(

it'll be nice to get some serious games going once all these bugs are worked out. hand of freedom, line of sight, cone of cold, blast wave, etc

All the things you mentioned work perfectly except cone of cold. Please stop trashing the server ingame and out of game. If you can fix every bug every time someone whispers you about is (which is about once every 10 seconds) then be my guest.

ye, realm is complete garbage. lol. don't bother going on until the idiots who run this dump learn to fix a realm.

Yo, to all that run this server.

I personally think that the server is great. I wouldn't care if I only could log on once a day for 10 minutes, but the fact that you are trying to do this, while not really asking for much in return is enough for me.

I really admire you all for trying and doing this, and I understand any frustrating you all ever feel. I pity those you knock the server, or complain about it, even if jokingly.

Edit : I would offer help in development, but I fail @ programming and stuff. I'll donate when I get a chance :)

-That random guy

All the things you mentioned work perfectly except cone of cold. Please stop trashing the server ingame and out of game. If you can fix every bug every time someone whispers you about is (which is about once every 10 seconds) then be my guest.

LoS bugs are prevalent in arenas

While I agree that there is still quite a bunch of bugs around you have to think that server is less then a month old. Not to mention the fact that theese guys aren't professional developers, just guys wanting to do somthing fun.

blazin said:
ye, realm is complete garbage. lol. don't bother going on until the idiots who run this dump learn to fix a realm.

And you mister, please get out and never come back. <3

Users who are viewing this thread