iTwink Status Thread

If you guys work hard and fix the bugs I'll pay for the next two months of service. Sounds good?

If it works out its win win, I don't mind donating to something worth while. The twinks, like me, that quit because of Blizzard are counting on you.

No pressure. ;)

It'll depend if it works perfectly ill stop my normal wow acount and play all day long ill donate the normal wow amount to you guys.

Impress me! :d

Quelfep said:
Okay, so heres the situation:

We found a host and its finally one thats not Linux! Its 18 bucks a month and we think we are gonna get it. We have 40 bucks in donations atm. That will keep us up for atleast 2 months. We will need 18 bucks each month. We will keep our 18 dollar a month goal in the OP. Do you guys think you might be able to throw some donations every now and then :D?

I think it will all work out fine. But things DO happen, so what do you guys think?

Thanks to Jurtere of iTwink and Xailter of TwinkInfo for initial donations!

No problem - when are you guys thinking of transferring the game over to the server? I don't want 10k ms lag anymore, it's very frustrating to play on! :p

-X

Sockdolager said:
you guys should make a user blog of the current status of the server- one place for people to go for server status

Sock the first page works just as well :). Also talk to me on the server somtime :D

The server is up but I can't connect and get thrown back to the realmlist selection. By the way the server says (Medium Population) now :p

-X

Xailter said:
The server is up but I can't connect and get thrown back to the realmlist selection. By the way the server says (Medium Population) now :p

-X

Having the same issue here.

Jurtere said:
You guys got the host right? It might be that, you never know.

We dont know how to work it. It is the worst host. They have ZERO info on how to do ANYTHING.

Users who are viewing this thread