US It's about time. . .

Should 2 fury warriors be allowed?

• yes

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • no

Votes: 16 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I took the week of Christmas off. If I decide to spend the time creating a pleb “Win or wipe your puss and stfu” night you should come and learn.
Bro, youre so lucky Im at work right now, bro. Otherwise, me and my cousin, bro, we'd totally come to your school and whup your ass bro. Just wait, bro, when I get off work in like two weeks, bro, you better come meet me at the flagpole bro

Don’t be a dick to people who aren’t then;)

I literally have no idea who you are other than as a poster here so didn’t know that about you FYI, not to mention I don’t necessarily believe you...but I just don’t care ;)

Didn’t pan out for me badly at all dipshit. I simply didn’t have the time due to my career coming back after my surgery to hold a team together. Didn’t fall apart due to losing as it was really coming together. In the meantime ZNG and I had the arena on lockdown for months - hours a night.

Now YOU - there’s an example of things really turning out poorly for someone in 19’s. Got kicked off a team you weren’t going to start on anyways, etc. You are and always will be known as an ok player who completely lacks character as evidenced by the DDosing etc, and further one without a single noteworthy accomplishment to their name.

First of all the queues were separate then as you well know (that cup was in WOD) so I wasn’t playing levelers and second I had plenty of time for war games since we played them regularly. It’s just that when I started playing less then had to take two weeks off others stopped playing.

We didn’t dodge a single team in 10v10 war games, but feel free to find someone credible to say otherwise. Maybe you just don’t know because you weren’t on a team.

Last edited:
I don’t dodge anyone and that includes you.
So surely you're capable of posting in multiple forums, yes?

Yes except this came up while posting on topic on a 39 thread, so just because some never been mentions 19 doesn’t mean that me pointing out his eternal irrelevance should occur in a different forum.

idk... I think mw blows rsham out of the water. Cocoon, Tripple roll, incap and a 1700 heal hot that takes 1 global to apply.

Yes sheer is great but the rsham kit at 39 isnt there. Riptide is a joke without rippling waters talent. 700-800hp hard casts are pretty weak as well.

Hey guys,

arguing is cool, but please stop talking about yourselves.

You are all amazing, just form/join a 10 man or 3 man and hmu.

I'm the best player in my eyes, so i understand that you are your own in yours.

If you don't agree with someone, but please state your point and move on.

No recent accolades still means I shouldn't care, games changed, people change. There aint one way to play.

Rules discussed currently are only to prevent game mechanics from ruining strategy based actions.

cry and cry all u want, don't follow rules? thats fine. Want to wargame my team w/o rules? not going to happen. Does that mean my team is dodging? sure, whatever lets u sleep at night.

I don't care about guild/team stats and all that, I play to play with my friends and to get some competitive spirit in, all that shit that was going on before, dead.

@Livingforce I'll hit you up soon, some of my boys arent done gearing. in the meantime, I'll see you tomorrow to q some 3s games??

Just realized I’m talking to a guy that literally encouraged people to ban mounts in 39 bg’s so you’ll never get what it means to just win.

it was a tongue in cheek comment about how all the rules stated is copy and pasted from the 19 bracket but i guess it went over your simple head

Users who are viewing this thread