Is there a class/spec that can consistently beat Hunters?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe I play monthly and really have no desire to care if your p2p or f2p. I do come off douchey, and that's because the community dislikes me anyway(insert random assumption as to why here)

And kid isn't a pet name.

you specifically "called him out" and "insulted" him for being a f2p player. clearly, you do, in fact, "care" if he is p2p or f2p. why did you even bother replying?

i've never seen a stupider backpedal in my life

you should roll a 20 hunter!

with the new time limits to AB and WSG, i doubt i'll get any better than 30-0ish, but we'll see

2nrj2bc.png

this is what you're dealing with at 24, to put things in perspective (and i'm pretty sure this was on the low end)

with the new time limits to AB and WSG, i doubt i'll get any better than 30-0ish, but we'll see

2nrj2bc.png

this is what you're dealing with at 24, to put things in perspective (and i'm pretty sure this was on the low end)

Oh good lord. That toon isn't even geared iirc

Fuck that. I play my hunter anyway. Hunter has a high skillcap, it just has a low bar to doing well as well.

There is nothing I like more than putting a terribad alliance hunter with 1700 in his place. I like to imagine how they feel when I drop them before they've even got out of the disarm they were too stupid to use their two minute trinket on.

yeah i use my trinket on disarm like 90% of the time on my hunter, since no one can actually use any real CC's on me since i'm 40 yards away

yet another reason why alliance is a joke

pug horde hunters are crap too most dont even know how to strafe

@jenks of course your gonna win a hunter v hunter if ur trinket is not on cd while theirs is

pug horde hunters are crap too most dont even know how to strafe

@jenks of course your gonna win a hunter v hunter if ur trinket is not on cd while theirs is
Implying Alliance hunters are any better lmao.

He's saying they're too stupid to trinket it not that they cant

you specifically "called him out" and "insulted" him for being a f2p player. clearly, you do, in fact, "care" if he is p2p or f2p. why did you even bother replying?

i've never seen a stupider backpedal in my life

you should roll a 20 hunter!

Trust me, I don't care. Its just an easy Muse because it upsets poor souls such as yours.

And if that's a blow at my ability to play, LOL because I've shit all over you time and time again,and will continue to do so as long as I play.

Trust me, I don't care. Its just an easy Muse because it upsets poor souls such as yours.

And if that's a blow at my ability to play, LOL because I've shit all over you time and time again,and will continue to do so as long as I play.

ooooooookay dude, guess it's time to finally put you on forum ignore, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread