Is skill required to excel in WoW?

• Yes

Votes: 28 57.1%
  • No

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ok.. Sooo lets start..

I'm sorry but I did laugh/giggle at all these things. Stick to your cata multibox screenshots please as this one was just funny to see

While arguing on the internet is like running special olympics
1) was doing pve against high level mobs with friends
2)It is so trivial now..
3)I never afk on my horde toons. As u have noticed while I have the same hks , if not more on horde I only afk on my alliance toons...maybe because its all the horde 24s ( HI and HC) or numerous horde fanboys on this website..i dunno or both.It gives me more satisfaction to kill those than allaince..altrough
4)They afkd
5)Died cuz d/c in the flagroom I come back with 700 ping and their whole mob in the fr and i get gangbanged
6)I return flags maybe I wasnt fast enough to click it. I can make a rogue just to wait till the fc gets low on health ambush and always steal flag returns.

I knew you left that game and still must be bitter. No..not every post is GY farming. Im just trying to prove it takes no skill to top something in this game in general.Now dont take me as a complete souless douche who has gone insane with alliance or horde favoritism(HC or HI comes to mind) and farms graveyards to take out anger because hes lonely or whatever reason you think,I just do it cuz they get pissed over pixels. Your anger=my lulz.

i agree with inoobupro in bgs there is hardly any skill just teamwork, gear and class. In a bg teamwork is the most important factor. Those people thinking "skill" is important for bgs are probably the same people who think they are carrying the whole team when infact they are just deadweight. If you premade a 5 or 10 man and go about to roll over pugs then that is not skill that's just faceroll.

I dont think these kind of threads are a good idea too.

They might start arguments on who is "skilled" or not which is basically a popularity contest.

and we all probably should agree with kratos the moderator orelse.......

Coordinating CC's and communicatinng take skill.

155135_10151206141020020_336551723_n.jpg

# 9 & 10 are the best.

The question should be how much skill does it take to play WoW at it's highest level compared to other competitive games. The answer is not nearly as much as Starcraft, Street Fighter, Quake or DOTA but enough that you can differentiate yourself from the average player.

oh well done you manage to beat a pug with cc coordination and communication in your premade. I am sure you and your premade are the most skilled players ever. You and your premade should tell each other how skilled you guys are.

/sarcasm
Dead server premades happen so much its almost funny. Its like there's 9 other invisible people with me when I que.

Users who are viewing this thread