Is anyone else here seriously excited for PVP in Legion?

Wow, so many people expect blizzard to balance this game with the upcomming changes but it is not a part of their buisiness model just like with DIII. They milk of unbalance which is a pretty smart move. They do have it for SCII though.

And now try to view these changes from a paid customer point of view, if they implement changes that would equal paying and non paying customers, people would stop paying and play for free. This simply would never happen, it is not the way their business model works infact it works the other way around. Blizzard is not stupid :)

Personally I am totally not exited for this new xpac which they could have called "The Destruction of mmoRPG pvp" or "WoW Arcade for the Casual".

Last edited by a moderator:
If this "bug" works the same way it will be 8.0 before Starter accounts get them. Unless something drastic changes.

Sweetsidney

Yeah, i'm not expecting an instant use either, i think it is impossible because we couldn't do this in Cata or something until the expansion merged with battle chest.

I don't think this will be that bad. At least if I eat dirt, I won't be wondering if it was gear, skill, or some weird combo of both.

I don't have anything against P2Ps btw, I've been one (not twinking, but just leveling toons geared to the teeth through PvP, which is just as bad. Played a fury warrior and I crushed every class except the occasional rogue, and the feral druids who bite for 90% of my hp).

The kind of advantage gear gives is only good for venting your frustrations. Remember Bonus Armor, yeah it was sort of something that no one could have predicted would happen, but it reminded me fondly of the days when vengeance worked in PVP. Still we have no concrete information, so we shouldn't jump at eachother's throats just yet. If they fix arms from it's crapshoot, and maybe mercenary mode works for Exp-off, I'd play all damn day.

Users who are viewing this thread