EU+US In Response to 'Best of 20s vs Best of 19s'

Didn't synergy win the last tc beating a few from my team in the finals?

And if that we'll know team is livingforce I'm not even gonna keep going on this thread

Yeah i figured u are unfamiliar with the tournaments im referring to. Just know that a team that had taken the twink cup arena tournament and is well known 19s only placed 4th in the 2nd F2P Championship. In that championship #Synergy did not participate meaning there were possibly 4 teams better than the 19 twink cup arena Champions in the F2P Bracket. Just a little history on the matter.
you realize that not a single 19 who is regarded as the best spends half as much time in arenas as any of the 20s/f2ps right? in 3v3 if any 19s gave a shit about it itd be an interesting matchup but in wsg cy@ f2ps

20s rule, 19s drool.

you realize that not a single 19 who is regarded as the best spends half as much time in arenas as any of the 20s/f2ps right? in 3v3 if any 19s gave a shit about it itd be an interesting matchup but in wsg cy@ f2ps
Why would 19s spend time in 3v3? Their biggest annual tournament is 10v10WSG with big prize pool. On the other hand, 20's biggest annual tournament is 3v3 Arenas. That is why 20s spend time on 3v3 while 19s on 10v10. It's like saying if 20s had something similar to TC for 10v10 with big prize pool, I'm sure 20s would spend more time on 10v10 and do wargames in daily basis itd be an intersting matchup but in Arenas cy@19s :)

Last edited:
Why would 19s spend time in 3v3? Their biggest annual tournament is 10v10WSG with big prize pool. On the other hand, 20's biggest annual tournament is 3v3 Arenas. That is why 20s spend time on 3v3 while 19s on 10v10. It's like saying if 20s had something similar to TC for 10v10 with big prize pool, I'm sure 20s would spend more time on 10v10 and do wargames in daily basis itd be an intersting matchup but in Arenas cy@19s :)
so you agree that 19s are superior and f2ps are only good at small box pvp :)

Users who are viewing this thread