EU+US In Response to 'Best of 20s vs Best of 19s'

If some of the old f2p names would arose in a 10 vs 10 battle....i think that the 19's would tip their hat to their skill lvl

if we're including people from the past im pretty sure an allstar 19 team made up of multi twink cup winners would beat f2ps so hard they'd go back into hiding

if we're including people from the past im pretty sure an allstar 19 team made up of multi twink cup winners would beat f2ps so hard they'd go back into hiding

You should know that the f2p ppl earned their skills the hardest way while 19's take all their advantages for granted.

Thus you should never underestimate someone who l2p being an underdog, how many old ''twinks'' dont shine no more seeing we're all equals in this patch.

Think it over for a moment!

the gap between the best teams and the rest is pretty big, just look at last tc when our 'b-team' took the 3rd place beating the team from 20s lol

These games wouldn't be close

Wasnt GSC originally a multi bracketed twink guild in vanilla ?

And the gsc ur talking about was more or less made from 19s iirc. ?

I believe GSC eminated from the 24 bracket, later 29s, and moved into 19s when the competitive scene was establishing itself. They were pretty much undefeated in the 29s bracket as far as I recall. (from the little history lessons I got from Blackout being on a broadcast about a year ago)

You should know that the f2p ppl earned their skills the hardest way while 19's take all their advantages for granted.

Thus you should never underestimate someone who l2p being an underdog, how many old ''twinks'' dont shine no more seeing we're all equals in this patch.

Think it over for a moment!
I know what you mean but I dont think its accurate. Yes you were at a disadvantage compared to p2ps. But lets be real, 90% of the time you faced bad f2ps. Also most p2ps were bad hence why they played p2p. You just can´t expect a high skillcap and competitiveness in a bracket that offers an uneven playing field. I remember trying out f2p in MOP and even tho activity was great I just couldn´t stick to it because you faced so many tomatos in every game. Just because you learned not the get pissed when getting oneshotted by a p2p rogue doesnt mean you became the best player.

I know what you mean but I dont think its accurate. Yes you were at a disadvantage compared to p2ps. But lets be real, 90% of the time you faced bad f2ps. Also most p2ps were bad hence why they played p2p. You just can´t expect a high skillcap and competitiveness in a bracket that offers an uneven playing field. I remember trying out f2p in MOP and even tho activity was great I just couldn´t stick to it because you faced so many tomatos in every game. Just because you learned not the get pissed when getting oneshotted by a p2p rogue doesnt mean you became the best player.

A handful of ppl i'm referring about don't fall into the category which you described....which shows exactly how much time you actually played in the bracket....

Cause if you did then you'd come across names who defy the odds against skillfull p2p opponents...or in other words when such ppl lose they lost cause of the opponents advantage and not his skill...why? and this part is very important : ''because such f2p push out 100% while skillfull p2p push out 90% cause they take their advantage for granted even for a tiny bit''- remember that part!

A handful of ppl i'm referring about don't fall into the category which you described....which shows exactly how much time you actually played in the bracket....
You kinda proved my point. A "handful" of ppl out of thousands active twinks back then means you faced idiots most of the time.
And about the other part... no - a good player is a good player and won´t lose against players at a disadvantage just because he takes his advantage for granted. If he does he is not a good player. And I think I played enough to know who was good as f2p.

I don't want to offend any of the 19s by saying this but, whenever teams from level 20 bracket participated on the 19 3v3 Tournament, they have won it.
LOL like who? 20s have always been subpar, both at arena and bgs. 19s have always been more skilled than that bracket, and always will be.

Lol please you talk like jva needs to spend time in your dirt poor shit bracket to know what he's talking about? He is a goat contender 19 twink and no 20-29 can hold a candle to what this german BEAST is capable of

Are you trucking moronic or something? Just watch this, holy shit.
This team is #Synergy from 20s brackets. This is my team and I am from 20s brackets. http://challonge.com/newyearsingleelim
trucking idiot.
congrats you won the arena tournament that no one but your team really prepared/practiced for until a week beforehand. you guys are great arena players but youre kidding yourself if you think anyone from 19s put as much effort into it as you.

congrats you won the arena tournament that no one but your team really prepared/practiced for until a week beforehand. you guys are great arena players but youre kidding yourself if you think anyone from 19s put as much effort into it as you.
First, there were good teams in that tournament like, Hotpocket's team, Delayed's team and Fancy/Taco's team. Second, we did not even prepare for it because Manny quit the game after the F2P tournament and started playing again on the day of the tournament. So, stop talking?
Edit: Forgot No Tomorrow, which was I believe Dutches, Crushmo, X. Don't say they are bad team now.

First, there were good teams in that tournament like, Hotpocket's team, Delayed's team and Fancy/Taco's team. Second, we did not even prepare for it because Manny quit the game after the F2P tournament and started playing again on the day of the tournament. So, stop talking?
Edit: Forgot No Tomorrow, which was I believe Dutches, Crushmo, X. Don't say they are bad team now.
Year great 19s u got there lmfao

Ok this is funny
First things first that was a qualifier event not a Championship
History of best f2p teams vs 19 teams
2nd Championship - previous twink cup 3v3 Champions went 4-8 losing 6 in a row before exiting the tournament
2016 twink cup - F2P Champion team #Synergy obliterated 19s and won very easily and became twink cup champions.

If you want to do 20 vs 19s far as arenas its not that comparable .

Ok this is funny
First things first that was a qualifier event not a Championship
History of best f2p teams vs 19 teams
2nd Championship - previous twink cup 3v3 Champions went 4-8 losing 6 in a row before exiting the tournament
2016 twink cup - F2P Champion team #Synergy obliterated 19s and won very easily and became twink cup champions.

If you want to do 20 vs 19s far as arenas its not that comparable .
Pretty sure we've said Synergy is the only good team from 20s before, and tbf if the best part of 19s would care about arena at low lvl u could compare it

Pretty sure we've said Synergy is the only good team from 20s before, and tbf if the best part of 19s would care about arena at low lvl u could compare it
the TC Arena Champion team placed 4th in the 2nd tournament in which #Synergy did not play.

Not even sure what tournament ure talking about, the only ones I've seen are the 'hype' 3s before the two prev twink cups
Yeah i figured u are unfamiliar with the tournaments im referring to. Just know that a team that had taken the twink cup arena tournament and is well known 19s only placed 4th in the 2nd F2P Championship. In that championship #Synergy did not participate meaning there were possibly 4 teams better than the 19 twink cup arena Champions in the F2P Bracket. Just a little history on the matter.

Users who are viewing this thread