EU+US In Response to 'Best of 20s vs Best of 19s'

Presenting:

The Best of 20s!

I think 19s would do just fine thanks

disclaimer: just pulled these from stream and cba posting a thread with just links so i uploaded these to youtube in like 5mins get over the quality and shit

edit: updated with new vid

With all things being equal. I would say the the advantage however slight. Goes to the 20's. This is coming from a 19s player and long time twink. The advantage I speak of is the extra spells you get with some classes and specs. Take for example ret pallies. At 20 ,they get blade of justice. Ret 19 vs Ret 20, the 20 has fairly big advantage over it's 19 counterpart. With just that one spell. Like I said with skill and everything else being equal I think there will be a slight over all advantage to the 20s.

Moocow.
Aka protrockin, Zorblast.

Back in the days (End of Cata, MOP) i think F2P's had much more so called "Skill" than they have now. You actually had to think and step up your gameplay to keep up with the back then really OP 24s. In addition to that, the 19 bracket was basically dead, so a lot of ex 19s etc. came to the F2P Bracket which lead to a rise of the average "Skill Level".

Then when WOD Came out the Vets started to rule the bracket and as F2P you were kinda forced to get the strong enchants aswell.

Lets see what we have here nowadays...Legion Twinks....
speaking about EU i think theres only a handful good F2P's/20s left - good times to play vs the 24/29s from GSC (Lucieon the God of Consumables xD)

I think i had a pretty strong 10v10 F2P Team ready. Shoutout to the Boys, fun times - RIP

Dasha, Dancingroot, Kraud, Gelato, Redundant, Outplayed, Verdana / Lullabyu, Doodle - + the 4-5 Subs.

Anyways - F2P's are Dead - 19s would win EZ!

PS: I heard US is trash anyways :^)

noticed you and stizzy talking out of your asses on profile posts trying to act like you didn't misplay.

so i'll break down the game

gates open and you immediately pressure delayed and get a nice full poly into full fear onto stunar which forces delayed to play pillar and try to top himself while lining you
you get a nova on stizzy who misses his full fists of fury (lmao) and look to get line to ray delayed.
you spend way too many seconds trying to find a ray on delayed and let stunar have 2 globals after poly to do whatever he wants before you realise you're not gonna get the ray.

what you should've done is call for hunter to trap off the fear (im pretty sure he had it up), get a full poly on stizzy then blink to get in line with delayed with no peels, no belf silences, no heals and just ended the game there or at least force every cd they had.

but instead you just sat there for a full 5 seconds not knowing if you're playing wow or candy crush.

now stop talking shit and making me study plays and tell you how you're wrong
I know what I was doing at the time, regardless if I would've blinked and gotten the ray, the cc on stunar was almost up, would've been a failed go anyways. You don't know how I play or what goes through my mind when I am playing, stop acting like you do. I don't know if you noticed also, delayed was able to spam heal himself and live a full ray, which we didn't know was possible until literally the day of the tournament, mind you, I don't play low levels often, I've stated this before. I know for a fact I can improve on my low level play considering it's completely different than end game play.
Do yourself a favor and find a hobby, you being this mr. detective and spending loads of time trying to perfect my gameplay is kinda gross and makes me really sad for you.

Reactions: Wil
I know what I was doing at the time, regardless if I would've blinked and gotten the ray, the cc on stunar was almost up, would've been a failed go anyways. You don't know how I play or what goes through my mind when I am playing, stop acting like you do. I don't know if you noticed also, delayed was able to spam heal himself and live a full ray, which we didn't know was possible until literally the day of the tournament, mind you, I don't play low levels often, I've stated this before. I know for a fact I can improve on my low level play considering it's completely different than end game play.
Do yourself a favor and find a hobby, you being this mr. detective and spending loads of time trying to perfect my gameplay is kinda gross and makes me really sad for you.

i just told you how to CC stunar wtf are u blind

delayed survived the ray because you didnt CC stunar properly hello he cant outheal ray by himself

how the fuck did u ever get glad

i just told you how to CC stunar wtf are u blind

delayed survived the ray because you didnt CC stunar properly hello he cant outheal ray by himself

how the duck did u ever get glad
Literally delayed can 100% heal himself and live ray. Done talking to a rat like yourself, pce.

yea? the two teams in the finals were me and hotpockets, so if you participated you must have embarassed yourself :eek:

i have too much dignity to play in that bracket

miss me with your trash talk like u miss with ur fists of fury

you know, theres a word for people who criticize people at doing things they themselves could never do

thats like saying film critics and food critics are redundant because they cant replicate the product themselves

i can judge things im not capable of myself as can everyone

however, i'm pretty sure i could miss fists of fury just fine thanks.

So many places I can start..

First, gj actually putting content into the question. Very minimal effort but still better than "we gud, u bad".

You picked 4 clips from a tourney that was a pretty big bust. Out of those 4 clips 2 were from a CN druid that probably signed up for a tourney to learn and for fun. The other 2 were from a monk that I've never even seen on a 20 or heard of before.

I don't think you could have picked a worse representation for the BEST of 20s. Sure, maybe they might give people the idea of the avg 20 skillset. That'd be like me recording a bg in the 19s bracket with a bunch of lvers and saying how bad 19s are.

Question for anyone as I admittedly don't keep up with 19s too much. If I'm getting my facts straight, wasn't GSC a lv 29 guild on EU? Didn't GSC come to US and win the 19 TC last year? If a 29 guild can go and become the "best" of 19s why is it so farfetched that 20s can top the best of 19s?

P.S. it's not

Wasnt GSC originally a multi bracketed twink guild in vanilla ?

And the gsc ur talking about was more or less made from 19s iirc. ?

With all things being equal. I would say the the advantage however slight. Goes to the 20's. This is coming from a 19s player and long time twink. The advantage I speak of is the extra spells you get with some classes and specs. Take for example ret pallies. At 20 ,they get blade of justice. Ret 19 vs Ret 20, the 20 has fairly big advantage over it's 19 counterpart. With just that one spell. Like I said with skill and everything else being equal I think there will be a slight over all advantage to the 20s.

Moocow.
Aka protrockin, Zorblast.

They're not talking about the levels, they're talking about the players. Am sure if this ever did happen they'd all playing 20 or all playing 19.

10s would win

If some of the old f2p names would arose in a 10 vs 10 battle....i think that the 19's would tip their hat to their skill lvl

Users who are viewing this thread