US In effort to make horde great again: Vulpera Racial is Broken

false

bleeding hollow horde probs
uh gonna resub sometime this weekend and farm out my vulpera race and when im done thats when xd

Opinion... worth rerolling endless warriors for Epic Infested Breastplate or just nah? Think I'm gonna go Vulp Fury... Not cause of racial just cause I've wanted a Vulp and I like Fury... Seems like a good Epic to farm but like... 2 Vers seems... excessive to worry about.

2 Vers seems... excessive to worry about.
giphy.gif

Gah I hate having to unlock these things but I might sub to unlock this, still want to unlock kul tiran for a feral druid too.
[doublepost=1581718058,1581714748][/doublepost]If I've got a second bnet linked account with bfa, can I do the unlock requirements on that account and it'll unlock on the main account as well?

Gah I hate having to unlock these things but I might sub to unlock this, still want to unlock kul tiran for a feral druid too.
[doublepost=1581718058,1581714748][/doublepost]If I've got a second bnet linked account with bfa, can I do the unlock requirements on that account and it'll unlock on the main account as well?
Yessir!

Completed all the Voldun quests last night, easy enough. Guess they got me on the hook for a few weeks, taking aim at the rep grind next and I fucking hate rep grinds. I think I'd like BFA a lot more if it didn't involve shit like this.

Users who are viewing this thread