EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

youre the type to actually check stats and leave a bg because you don’t want someone to see a loss that no one ever checks lol. moral of the story you can’t beat us and you know it.
Well considering I've never heard of you before. I've seen the shaman in one game before, but never you. I don't play the game for stats, I play for pure enjoyment and hanging out with my friends.

If we were talking about 'stats' however, you and your shaman friend should have the 'stats' to back up your claims. However no one on this thread had seen anything to back up your claims of being the best.

Until we do, anything you say is completely irrelevant. :)

youre the type to actually check stats and leave a bg because you don’t want someone to see a loss that no one ever checks lol. moral of the story you can’t beat us and you know it.
yes i always check opponent's data, because i like to go after those worthy ones in bgs, i dont go after noobies in bg, when you enter a bg, you know instantly who are the 19 twinks, day in day out they are there, my point is, they been around for a long time, the new ones, i dont know who they are and not really bothered, they need to do a lot more to get noticed, making a caitlyn jenner post to draw attention is prob not one of them

why did they die so many times ? in any of my bg, just for me, if the number of times i die reaches half the number of my killing blows, i considered that a fail for me

View attachment 10507

now more or less the figures add up and clear my doubts:
he had played a total of 134 bg, with 79 of them winning, thats 58.96% wins
with 5066 HK, that gives him an average 37.81 honor kill per bg
the 58.96% is considered fairly low, 50+ percent means you win as much as you lose, you prob need to reach 1000 bg to get a better idea if this toon is bg worthy or not, bg worthy is not just how good you are, but as a twink, did you gives your team any advantage or not

to illustrate, this is my lousy 19 toon

View attachment 10508

after wasting almost 1000 bg, i only manage to be get about 71.21%, with an average 43.12 HK per bg

how do you tell if a player has the habit of quiting a losing bg, just to maintain a high % of winning to his record, you look at their average HK per bg !

if i were to open Purj's history, he did over 81% winning matches, as a twink, it means every 10 matches he is in he won 8 of it, one can conclude that he is prob CARRYing his team !

honor level system shows how much pvp activities your account engaged in, is cumulative of your main plus all your alts in one single account, it can be that you create a new toon and doesnt have much HK to show, but by looking at the Honor Level, one can know if you had a strong or main pvp toon in that account or not.
I have yet to see your Battle tag on this forum. Quit hiding behind your alias you basement dweller

yes i always check opponent's data, because i like to go after those worthy ones in bgs, i dont go after noobies in bg, when you enter a bg, you know instantly who are the 19 twinks, day in day out they are there, my point is, they been around for a long time, the new ones, i dont know who they are and not really bothered, they need to do a lot more to get noticed, making a caitlyn jenner post to draw attention is prob not one of them
Unfortunately we can’t even come farm you because you won’t show yourself rodent. Honestly. Wouldn’t be surprised if we already do that’s why you’re still hiding. Sad

Unfortunately we can’t even come farm you because you won’t show yourself rodent. Honestly. Wouldn’t be surprised if we already do that’s why you’re still hiding. Sad
i dont get farmed .. i dont draw attention .. otherwise i end up having 3 or 4 deaths in a bg !!! lololol .. frankly twinks dont usually get that many deaths in bg, i like to maintain a very low death or zero death .. i am not a newbie twink that needs everyone to know "hey i am here in a bg come get me" lololol nah, thats stupid .. if i am able to moved my 19's % win up to 80% like Purj i would be happy, thats a carrier

I’m sorry. Just a lot of flawed logic here. #1 your win % is not a direct indicator of player skill. I know great players that solo queue all the time, sometimes weird hours of the day. There are also players who queue with 3 druids, a resto sham, and a mage that are not very good but by comp alone can win a large % of their games. HKs/game is not a good indicator, either. I have had games with minimal HKs that I have won and games with a ton of HKs that I have lost. This is before even bringing up the though of AFKing, spawn camping, or account merged HKs.

Very accurate most ppl on these forums think that win % or KB decides your skill cap when in fact it’s not a true indicator. Making the correct plays or being a role player is vital into becoming a good player. In AB i’ll sit a base if it’s needed instead of pushing for more kills like some brain dead animal who wants to top charts. Most people will Stat Pad with premades and GY farming and claim they’re decent when the reality is they’re just stat padding. Which why I truly believe OP and his friend are the top shamans in this bracket you can’t stay at the top forever so for all the fanboys for some washed up players I feel bad for you.

i dont get farmed .. i dont draw attention .. otherwise i end up having 3 or 4 deaths in a bg !!! lololol .. frankly twinks dont usually get that many deaths in bg, i like to maintain a very low death or zero death .. i am not a newbie twink that needs everyone to know "hey i am here in a bg come get me" lololol nah, thats stupid .. if i am able to moved my 19's % win up to 80% like Purj i would be happy, thats a carrier
Ah I see, so if people actually targeted you then you would be bad? That makes sense. I'm sure we destroy you in BGs anyway. It's okay if hiding your video game character helps you sleep at night better then so be it.

I don't see the point in commenting on a public forum if you aren't willing to at least own up to your post. Why post in general?
[doublepost=1551744819,1551744759][/doublepost]
Very accurate most ppl on these forums think that win % or KB decides your skill cap when in fact it’s not a true indicator. Making the correct plays or being a role player is vital into becoming a good player. In AB i’ll sit a base if it’s needed instead of pushing for more kills like some brain dead animal who wants to top charts. Most people will Stat Pad with premades and GY farming and claim they’re decent when the reality is they’re just stat padding. Which why I truly believe OP and his friend are the top shamans in this bracket you can’t stay at the top forever so for all the fanboys for some washed up players I feel bad for you.
Appreciate the love brother.

the figures are there for a purpose, if a person cannot read the figures "in relation" to other figures, they will come to the same conclusion as you, they cannot be read as a stand alone, like what you are doing now, if a player has 100% win and he played only 100 bg, we cannot tell if this guy quits all the losing game, but if you have done 5000 bgs and maintain a 80%, then its a totally different stories .. years and years been seeing people talk about sitting at flags, let me ask a simply question .. if a priest, being the only healer in your team in AB sits at a flag guarding it .. what kind of priest is this ? i say is a fked up priest .. some people guard flag .. you need to know your role in a bg, a twink knows exactly what he needs to do, if you know you are the largest dmg dealer in your team, and all your team mates cant deal 1/2 what you can do, you should NOT be guarding a flag, if you are the ONLY healer in your AB team, you should NOT be guarding a flag .. why this talk about guarding flags pops so often .. over the course of many bgs, the figures tells you how had these players fare, if you are doing a total of 200 bgs or 500, it will be harder to tell, in the case of newbies

the figures are there for a purpose, if a person cannot read the figures "in relation" to other figures, they will come to the same conclusion as you, they cannot be read as a stand alone, like what you are doing now, if a player has 100% win and he played only 100 bg, we cannot tell if this guy quits all the losing game, but if you have done 5000 bgs and maintain a 80%, then its a totally different stories .. years and years been seeing people talk about sitting at flags, let me ask a simply question .. if a priest, being the only healer in your team in AB sits at a flag guarding it .. what kind of priest is this ? i say is a fked up priest .. some people guard flag .. you need to know your role in a bg, a twink knows exactly what he needs to do, if you know you are the largest dmg dealer in your team, and all your team mates cant deal 1/2 what you can do, you should NOT be guarding a flag, if you are the ONLY healer in your AB team, you should NOT be guarding a flag .. why this talk about guarding flags pops so often .. over the course of many bgs, the figures tells you how had these players fare, if you are doing a total of 200 bgs or 500, it will be harder to tell, in the case of newbies
Merlin, you’re missing the point of the post. It’s real simple, follow along now.

The intent of this post was to challenge anyone to show they are a better shaman than me. I didn’t say historically, I said right now.

Are you willing you challenge us or are you going to keep hiding. Probably the ladder.

Ah I see, so if people actually targeted you then you would be bad? That makes sense. I'm sure we destroy you in BGs anyway. It's okay if hiding your video game character helps you sleep at night better then so be it.
twinks target me the moment i am in, its normal .. but not newbies .. like i said, twinks from both side prob knows each other .. nah quite sure i dont get destroyed by newbies .. look at the statistics .. my gears are really far superior, cant show it here, it is not easy to kill me in bg lol

twinks target me the moment i am in, its normal .. but not newbies .. like i said, twinks from both side prob knows each other .. nah quite sure i dont get destroyed by newbies .. look at the statistics .. my gears are really far superior, cant show it here, it is not easy to kill me in bg lol
Merlin, either challenge us or don’t. What’s it gonna be

Man I actually couldn’t fathom being that shit i’d have to come onto a twink forum to prove everyone otherwise
When the bracket goes “oh yay it’s XXX”
Or “oh shit XXX is in the other team”
Then you know you have skills
Show some screenshots of others calling you good at least eh and not your just your fanboy
Also I find it ironic both are playing top tier classes with fuck all HKs, shows you jump on fotms to become your version of the “best”

I gave yall 3 bgs to farm me. I only died once.
Man I actually couldn’t fathom being that shit i’d have to come onto a twink forum to prove everyone otherwise
When the bracket goes “oh yay it’s XXX”
Or “oh shit XXX is in the other team”
Then you know you have skills
Show some screenshots of others calling you good at least eh and not your just your fanboy
Also I find it ironic both are playing top tier classes with fuck all HKs, shows you jump on fotms to become your version of the “best”
what’s stopping you from making a shaman or mage or Druid and beating us? Oh wait, nothing. Go lvl to 19 and beat me then if you’re that good. But you won’t, cause you’re trash

Thanks for the offer, but I main 29s and don’t need to prove myself like you guys do <3 Talent speaks for itself
If you guys stick to 19s long enough maybe one day everyone will tell you, that your good
I recon I could easily mess up the mage with my rogue tho
If that’s something you’d like, we can organize a time

Again another one who won’t challenge us. It’s quite sad that after 150+ posts on this thread, we got one person to actually say he will challenge (smuchz) and I still won’t believe it until he adds me on battle net

Imagine being afraid to challenge someone in a video game
bruh what, you want another resto shamen to challenge you in a 1v1? how would that even work lmao, a duel that never ends isnt gonna prove anyone right. IK ur just another kid who is trynna troll ppl cuz you have nothing else to do after you got bored on 4chan, but if you wanna prove your "skill" vs someone maybe pick a class (or bracket) that isnt brain dead. "oh haha man i sure am better than all these noobs, ik how to do basic things like pressing heal and moving slightly to interupt my cast to bait hur hur hur"

Users who are viewing this thread