EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

our 2 man pug beat your entire premade lmao. learn the game. atleast my pic shows you still lose to us... again

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_030419_212507.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_030419_212507.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 166
Ringofail and Heyu both did better then you urmom, lol

It's funny when people talk smack, but then get smacked
I didn’t talk smack nor did I get whacked yet lol, what’s the weather like so high up on that horse?

Ok so this is Ohjusttotems..... thanks for the shout out lol

Too funny. They never post the full picture. The pug beats the premade. sad

So now you comment on a screen shot? Only gonna talk about the winning? Not being completely demolished by totems in every category? Face it bro. 9 out of 10 bgs you're not even the best shaman on your team.

So now you comment on a screen shot? Only gonna talk about the winning? Not being completely demolished by totems in every category? Face it bro. 9 out of 10 bgs you're not even the best shaman on your team.
not worried, hope you can record the stream we just spanked your premade on the entire game, thats all that matters
[doublepost=1551754493,1551754448][/doublepost]
Ringofail and Heyu both did better then you urmom, lol
i spent the entire bg finding your group and slaying them

not worried, hope you can record the stream we just spanked your premade on the entire game, thats all that matters
[doublepost=1551754493,1551754448][/doublepost]
i spent the entire bg finding your group and slaying them

Some say still to this day, urmom is still looking for Xhs 19 twink

I don’t have a 19 group I main 29s like I said
I just want to duel you 2 and screenshot the wins/losses
If shammy losses to a rogue I’ll have a good ole giggle

Some say still to this day, urmom is still looking for Xhs 19 twink

I don’t have a 19 group I main 29s like I said
I just want to duel you 2 and screenshot the wins/losses
If shammy losses to a rogue I’ll have a good ole giggle
my bad, honestly used to the people hiding behind a fake name, so ur right, but nonetheless, i wasnt wrong about what transpired that bg.

It's funny when people talk smack, but then get smacked
Also,
spanked... right. Your boy got raped in this one https://imgur.com/a/9lwb2Cw . Why dont you let the R1 shaman defend himself.
You post a pug pic of me doing more healing and more damage than everyone? I don't understand. You kids are so upset it's so funny

A
Also,

You post a pug pic of me doing more healing and more damage than everyone? I don't understand. You kids are so upset it's so funny

You can keep choosing to ignore all the screen shots I posted, but everyone sees that you're trash with excuses. Nothing you have shown me so far makes you worthy of your claim. Prove me wrong.

xD sharing screenshots of scoreboards lol... look at this fotm shammy... i did 70-0 in WSG before you could read and write kid.. and yeah i'm no shaman but my hunter is still a better shaman than you.

Surely two high flyers like yourselves would just smack an old timer like me and collect the 2m no?

Users who are viewing this thread