EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

Fuck it my egos destroyed, I’ll challenge both of you, mage first vs rogue shouldn’t be hard then shammy vs rogue or 20 Druid (1 lvl diff)
Your pick, I shouldn’t win on rogue against resto shammy but I’m keen to see how “good” you are

If that wasn’t a challenge wtf is ya numpty

oh, I didnt make the bet. I just laughed when I saw yall dodge it.

Im garbage, remember? Im just here for the giggles.
So in order for someone to challenge we have to give them 2 million gold? Where’s that logic. How about if you’re better you have nothing to lose lmao.

Fuck it my egos destroyed, I’ll challenge both of you, mage first vs rogue shouldn’t be hard then shammy vs rogue or 20 Druid (1 lvl diff)
Your pick, I shouldn’t win on rogue against resto shammy but I’m keen to see how “good” you are

Seems like you 2 pretending you didn’t see my challenge so I’ll post it again

Again another one who won’t challenge us. It’s quite sad that after 150+ posts on this thread, we got one person to actually say he will challenge (smuchz) and I still won’t believe it until he adds me on battle net

I linked screen shots of you failing and you still want to talk shit? Now you want people to add you on bnet. This is one round about way for you to make friends.

Added. 10v10 wargames this Saturday?
How about a 2v2 or 3v3. Something more manageable. Why would you rely on 9 other people to show you're good?

If I can find 9 maybe?
[doublepost=1551749521,1551749442][/doublepost]
sounds like you're trying to deflect from dodging a pretty serious bet.

You afraid to lose 2 million? Seems like it bro.
I am willing to challenge you? What is the problem? Oh you're a troll
[doublepost=1551749572][/doublepost]
Get on your rogue or druid idc.
Are you gonna log on and add me? Or are you too afraid

Get on your rogue or druid idc.
Glad you didnt try dodge my second challenge :D
ill add you on Bnet when i get home, Roughly 8 hours from now if that suits

How about a 2v2 or 3v3. Something more manageable. Why would you rely on 9 other people to show you're good?

If I can find 9 maybe?
[doublepost=1551749521,1551749442][/doublepost]
I am willing to challenge you? What is the problem? Oh you're a troll
[doublepost=1551749572][/doublepost]
Are you gonna log on and add me? Or are you too afraid
Because 19s are mostly focused on competitive 10v10 wsg. Show you're good in there, then what you're saying here has some merit.

I'll even stream it so all these nice people can see the results :)
[doublepost=1551750314][/doublepost]Also. Show that you can shine in a competitive 10v10 environment and older players who wargame regularly will be more inclined to respect you.

Users who are viewing this thread