EU+US I’m the best shaman 19 twink shaman, prove me wrong

This thread sucks.

But I am glad it exists.

The only thing that sucks in this thread is those who think they are better shamans than Our new god!
[doublepost=1551912843,1551912663][/doublepost]
No one added me cause nobody including you is good enough to actually beat me. You could’ve been the person that’s posted a picture of you beating me in a Wargame or duel but you never would beat me. So it’s a good tactic to save yourself the embarrassment
If thegamesucks made a guild - I’d join....then he’d have the top rogue to match his shammy skills

I was having some friendly duels in Duro, and I saw this shaman 1 shotting lvlers and /flex them. I grab some vendor gear and duel him, he accepts unknowingly I am twinked. I then change back to my gear and own he's ass. He was not ready for that (understandable).
I suggested first to 3 win, not including the first one and he accepts. I won 2 in a row, at this point he's complaining about CD's and lucky crits. Next duel he uses hp pot + drums (who does that?) he won that one leaving us at 2-1 to me, then he says bg popped and he loggs off..

/w me ingame if u wanna settle it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread